• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
5oOENX.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's hard to believe that all of those magic "NO GUNS ALLOWED" signs didn't stop the criminals carrying the guns.
It's hard to believe that states like new york, and california, liberal, democrat states, with the toughest gun laws in the country, still have gun crimes, and mass shootings
It's hard to believe that those same states have countless gang and drug violence EVERY DAY, but STILL have the strictest gun laws
It's hard to believe no one ever seems to talk about the single victim shootings, that result in more deaths per day, then mass shootings, but because they aren't sensationalized, no one gives a fuck

Luxman

#TRE45ON
So what's the solution to school or mass shootings, and what's the solution to single victim shootings?

Mr. Daystar

So what's the solution to school shootings, and what's the solution to single victim shootings?
School shootings-First, one way in. Through a metal detector, manned by security, not teachers. All other doors should be set to exit only, and sound alarms if opened, so as to make it more difficult to provide someone else access. These doorways should also be monitored by cameras. Those security persons, would be at the school all day, and would monitor the camera monitors and school grounds. This is what we do for federal buildings, some concerts I've been to, airports, and it should be utilized for schools too.

Single victims-This has to start with being far more tough on crime. Some cities are letting violent offenders out with little or no bail, they plea bargain down far to many charges, If someone walks into a corner store, and sticks a gun in the clerks face, he should not be back out on the street in a day, especially when it might very well be his 3rd or 4th offence, If a person uses a gun to commit a crime, just because he held a gun, in addition to what ever charges, if it's his first time, and he didn't discharge the firearm. Minimum 15 years in prison, if he's a repeat, add 5 years. If he fired the gun, add 10 years. I don't care if it's a 13 year old kid. As it stands right now. Any person on death row, that has new evidence come up, that may exonerate them, like DNA, it should be mandatory to allow it. But in this world, with cameras everywhere, DNA science, and all of the tech. If someone is absolutely guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, he gets that ONE first automatic appeal, and that's that. No more 10 or 20 years on death row. If you are caught in possession of an illegal firearm or are involved in selling illegally, if you have a license, you lose it for life, and serve very stiff fines and prison. I won't go into how much for what, but you get my point. Lets clean a little house, and make this country a little safer first. This place is out of control, and that shit needs to stop. It needs to stop with our leaders too. no one has faith, or even a reason to have faith in our leaders, because they're finally showing their true colors. They have the people so fucked up, they no longer even have to make an effort to try and hide it anymore. That concerns the masses, and that leads to records sales, and that's why a lot of people feel the need to own what they own. If they can't get it legally, they'll do otherwise. Some of those that get them legally. But it's odd how there's ALWAYS signs that got missed. I personally believe there's a lot more to all of this, then meets the eye. I'm not going to go off the deep end, and say they didn't really happen, but I sure wonder how many might be Manchurian candidates.

I just think a lot of lawlessness, and stupidity needs to get fixed, before law abiding citizens are imposed upon. This country has a Constitution for a reason, and you can bet your ass, the second they tell you, you don't need one of those rights, is when you need it the most. Look around this place. Do you REALLY trust any of our leaders?

EDIT: Here you go Lux. This is a huge part of the problem. I guarantee you, none of these little thugs will spend nearly as much time in prison, as they should. Theft of a firearm should carry a mandatory 25 year prison term, BEFORE any thought of parole even comes up. In fact, sometimes I wish they would do like some foreign countries do, and cut of a hand. Start cutting off shooters index fingers, There right to keep a finger is far less important, then my right to own any firearm I want, if they've committed a violent crime with a gun.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/philadelphia-teen-street-gang-burglarized-141350518.html

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
"Trigger" warning!!!

fvLAQV.jpg

Brandon Tsay American hero stopped the shooter from Rittenhouseing more people.
3Pz1Pf.jpg

KYQB9g.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Don't shoot the messenger.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
So what's the solution to school or mass shootings, and what's the solution to single victim shootings?
There is no solution to either problem. It is part of the modern American experience. As Dino one said - the view out my window is nice.

Laws can only do so much. But, based on some of the posts here we need to start imitating the Taliban.

Mr. Daystar

There is no solution to either problem. It is part of the modern American experience. As Dino one said - the view out my window is nice.

Laws can only do so much. But, based on some of the posts here we need to start imitating the Taliban.
I'm not sure if that Taliban shot, was at me or not. If it was, and in reference to removing trigger fingers and such. I do not advocate taking them out to the public square and taking a meat clever to a hand, I refer to sterile surgical removal, under controlled conditions. If a guy uses a gun to commit a crime, and gets a mandatory 20 years in prison, but wants out in ten, he would then take the option voluntarily, and if he breaks the rules again, THEN never sees the outside again. All of it would be done after due process, and while I appreciate it's a harsh way to go, it seems logical to me, if someone has no regards for my rights, then that should be a part of their punishment as well. Perhaps by loosing a little of their rights.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
My bad.
I forget how powerful memes are and can easily inflame Red vs Blue tensions.
With great power comes great responsibility. I'll try and cut back on my use of memes. :(

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Ideas (memes) are more powerful than guns...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Ideas (memes) are more powerful than guns...

America was conquered and settled based upon gargantuan firepower along with mega-mass homicide. You think we coulda taken this place way back when if we confronted those dirt-worshiping cocksuckers with a buncha sarcastic pictures then try to finish them off with clever clips from Seth Myers Late, Late, Late Show?

Mr. Daystar

onchristmas.jpg

secondamndmnt.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
American colonists were united by the "ideas" of freedom, self governance, and lower taxes, which motivated them to win against greater firepower.

Last edited:

gmase

George was leading a militia. Makes sense to have firearms. I think I have seen that distinction written somewhere. 🤔

gmase

America was conquered and settled based upon gargantuan firepower along with mega-mass homicide. You think we coulda taken this place way back when if we confronted those dirt-worshiping cocksuckers with a buncha sarcastic pictures then try to finish them off with clever clips from Seth Myers Late, Late, Late Show?
Not sure what book I was reading, but I heard Custer (the other George) tried that method.