• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

I live in Garfield Hts. Ohio 44125. I'm not hard to find, and every coffee shop has free wi fi. So hop your silly square ass on a plane, or drive here, and get on line, and tell me where you wanna meet, there are more then one thread with my picture in them, so you'll know what to look for. I'll show you how much of a pig I am, you sad little girl. Now go dry your tears, and vagina, and have a nice warm cup of STFU. If you had even the slightest ability to judge character, you would know I'm far from afraid of you, or anyone else. I don't need the police, but I damn sure appreciate them. Hopefully you will take me up on my offer, and come visit. It's been a long time since I've danced.

Also, you said I made it clear I don't support 2nd amendment? How you figure that? I believe everyone should be allowed to carry guns or and weapons they want, not just allow you and the government to have them - in fact if everyone had the legal right to just force even against the government and bad pigs, it would make things more fair instead of giving all the advantages to you and the government to mistreat people.

But that's not what you want is it? You just want you and your people to have all the guns and all the advantages in your privileged society, and you'll get pretty butthurt when it looks like others want what you have, equality scares you.

Your quote under your avatar is telling - you want to be the one spying on others through crosshairs, not the other way around, you want to be pointing a gun at others instead of the other way around.

By the way, try and find anywhere I said that you were afraid of me - you said it not me, you let your own fear show by your own Freudian slips, which is also good to know.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For God's sake, would you just shut the fuck up already. You impress NO ONE, and quit frankly, even without the internet, I'm a tough enough guy to know who, and what you really are, so please, PLEASE, just SHUT THE FUCK UP!
You have no idea what i think, or believe, not a clue, I would counter that you want the cops to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and if they take a bullet, well then the guy should be in trouble. Do you have ANY IDEA, how many kilos of cocaine, or heroin have been taken offf the street, because a cop suspected something was fishy, and pulled a guy over for not using a turn signal. Have you any idea how many murderers have been caught because of a burned out tail light? I know of 2 for sure. Joel Rifkin, responsible for about 17 prostitutes, pulled over with a dead one in the bed of his pick up, and his next victim in the seat next him, Randy Kraft, pulled over for a burned out tail light, a dead body next to him, responsible for as many as 70 murders. An evil vile sociopath that inserted ball point pens so far up his victims urethra, it punctured there bladders. He did this AFTER he cut the victims eyelids of, so he could be sure they had to look in his eyes while he did it. Then he cut of their cock and balls, and inserted them into their own buttholes, before tossing them out of his car, onto a freeway ramp. Watch the show Cops, take note how many morons start shit, and get themselves in the situation they're in. Your stupidity is clearly, as visible as cluelessness. You have no clue what a cop goes through in a day. I have several friends that are, or were in law enforcement, one has been involved in 4 shootings, all justified, one has NEVER had to draw his weapon, and all 4 just wanted to do their job, try and make a difference, and see their kids again, but sometimes that's hard, when the world is inhabited by filth, and scumbags, and people that whine they were treated badly, even though they out right refused to cooperate, and act like an adult. Last time I'm saying it, just shut the fuck up, you are clueless about what it's like to do a job that dangerous. There you go little man, that's what I look like.You might find a bigger version in a fathers day thread.
me n jezabell00 (6) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care if he calls me a pig, I've been called far worse, and in many ways, I am a pig. I specifically find offense in the reference to law enforcement. This isn't the 60's, when cops screwed with hippies because of drug use, and free love. This is an era in time, where a man is going to do a hard job, and just wants to get home to his family. It is not his fault the world is inhabited by a lot of screwed up up people. I just want that to be clear. I want that term for law enforcement to be considered the same as using a racial slur on this board. As far as I'm concerned, sticks and stones will break my bones, but whips and chains excite me! I wouldn't give him the street and umber, unless he was close enough, and could prove it, and even then, I wouldn't invite him to my home.

You want the word pig to be considered an inappropriate term when describing bad cops? That's as dumb as saying you don't want criminals to be called names either - because bad cops are criminals or at the very least they fail to fulfill the duties they have sworn to fulfill, so either way they fail to be deserving of the respect you want to fraudulent blanketly drape upon anyone wearing a uniform.

Besides, being allowed to mock/disrespect and show blatant over contempt for the police/government is also a free speech right, identifying bad cops and bad police culture and pigs is entirely appropriate - just like calling nazis pigs or fascists pigs or corrupt cops pigs or bullies pigs etc, it is the a word to associate with criminal behavior undeserving of any respect and rightfully so.

You want to give bad cops the same protections that the courts have ruled that other protected vulnerable groups are deserving of?

Wow. You really are exposing the worst of toxic pig culture, trying to play the sympathy card for bad cops, as if bad cops are a vulnerable groups deserving of protection like gays/handicapped/homeless/insane/children/etc.

So you can stop pretending with your pathetic poor police need sympathy crap, I never said all cops are pigs - I'm saying bad cops are pigs and toxic police culture is pig culture, and as you already admitted you are a pig and that's why you are offended by it, similar to if you were impotent and I called you a limp dink which you also probably are anyways since you're always overcompensating by showing off your guns and your crosshairs avatar quote.

For God's sake, would you just shut the fuck up already. You impress NO ONE, and quit frankly, even without the internet, I'm a tough enough guy to know who, and what you really are, so please, PLEASE, just SHUT THE FUCK UP!
You have no idea what i think, or believe, not a clue, I would counter that you want the cops to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and if they take a bullet, well then the guy should be in trouble. Do you have ANY IDEA, how many kilos of cocaine, or heroin have been taken offf the street, because a cop suspected something was fishy, and pulled a guy over for not using a turn signal. Have you any idea how many murderers have been caught because of a burned out tail light? I know of 2 for sure. Joel Rifkin, responsible for about 17 prostitutes, pulled over with a dead one in the bed of his pick up, and his next victim in the seat next him, Randy Kraft, pulled over for a burned out tail light, a dead body next to him, responsible for as many as 70 murders. An evil vile sociopath that inserted ball point pens so far up his victims urethra, it punctured there bladders. He did this AFTER he cut the victims eyelids of, so he could be sure they had to look in his eyes while he did it. Then he cut of their cock and balls, and inserted them into their own buttholes, before tossing them out of his car, onto a freeway ramp. Watch the show Cops, take note how many morons start shit, and get themselves in the situation they're in. Your stupidity is clearly, as visible as cluelessness. You have no clue what a cop goes through in a day. I have several friends that are, or were in law enforcement, one has been involved in 4 shootings, all justified, one has NEVER had to draw his weapon, and all 4 just wanted to do their job, try and make a difference, and see their kids again, but sometimes that's hard, when the world is inhabited by filth, and scumbags, and people that whine they were treated badly, even though they out right refused to cooperate, and act like an adult. Last time I'm saying it, just shut the fuck up, you are clueless about what it's like to do a job that dangerous. There you go little man, that's what I look like.You Might find a bigger version in a fathers day thread.
View attachment 925481

Well, I can see why you take offense to the word pig, you could certainly pass for an undercover cop.

Why should I shut up since you won't shut the fuck up?

Your problem is that you think that term pig should never be used when it is the definition of what toxic police culture is, you say this isn't the sixties where cops beat up hippies etc - that's a gross understatement of the toxic police culture being exposed today, that many police chiefs are readily admitting to it being a problem in their ranks.

You keep taking about all the good cops do, can you defend why bad cops shouldn't be called pigs or why toxic police culture shouldn't be called pig culture or why it's fine to call guys male chauvinist pigs or why nazis pigs or fascist pigs is ok - but not pigs for bad cops?

You have no idea what i think, or believe, not a clue, I would counter that you want the cops to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and if they take a bullet, well then the guy should be in trouble. Do you have ANY IDEA, how many kilos of cocaine, or heroin have been taken offf the street, because a cop suspected something was fishy, and pulled a guy over for not using a turn signal. Have you any idea how many murderers have been caught because of a burned out tail light? I know of 2 for sure. Joel Rifkin, responsible for about 17 prostitutes, pulled over with a dead one in the bed of his pick up, and his next victim in the seat next him, Randy Kraft, pulled over for a burned out tail light, a dead body next to him, responsible for as many as 70 murders. An evil vile sociopath that inserted ball point pens so far up his victims urethra, it punctured there bladders. He did this AFTER he cut the victims eyelids of, so he could be sure they had to look in his eyes while he did it. Then he cut of their cock and balls, and inserted them into their own buttholes, before tossing them out of his car, onto a freeway ramp. Watch the show Cops, take note how many morons start shit, and get themselves in the situation they're in. Your stupidity is clearly, as visible as cluelessness. You have no clue what a cop goes through in a day. I have several friends that are, or were in law enforcement, one has been involved in 4 shootings, all justified, one has NEVER had to draw his weapon, and all 4 just wanted to do their job, try and make a difference, and see their kids again, but sometimes that's hard, when the world is inhabited by filth, and scumbags, and people that whine they were treated badly, even though they out right refused to cooperate, and act like an adult. Last time I'm saying it, just shut the fuck up, you are clueless about what it's like to do a job that dangerous. There you go little man, that's what I look like.You Might find a bigger version in a fathers day thread.
View attachment 925481

You say I'm clueless but you want to use the show cops as your authority for defending bad cops? Wow. A show that sole purpose is to tout police culture propaganda, you use as your base of reference.

I was worried you were going to use some case laws or case studies from reliable unbiased sources...has the show cops ever put cops in an unfavorable light? Wow, and you're calling me stupid and clueless...

Have you ever applied to be a cop/guard/security guard or any other law enforcement job like your friends?

Mr. Daystar

Then call them scum bag criminals. I will shut up, when you do. I have been told I look like a lot of things, but cop isn't one of them...thank you, I feel honored to be considered in such good company.
No, I drove a tractor trailer for 33 years. And have sat on the side of the road, while some gung ho state trooper looked over my truck, and couldn't find anything more then a burned out marker light. He wrote me a ticket for that, after holding me up for 2 hours. I cussed him out, under my breath, and I was pissed, but I sure as hell didn't think he was a pig, he was doing his job, as much as it pissed me off, I understood that. You see, I'm 56, I'm a Gen. X. I don't know how old you are, but you act like a Gen.Z or a millennial, which would explain a WHOLE lot.

This is the back window of my pick up. Do you honestly think I haven't been pulled over, usually with a gun on me, and never had thing one happen, because I know how to show respect to people, the same way I expected to, and was treated with. People have problems with the cops, because they act a fool, and bring about suspicion.

truck window00 (1)a.jpg

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Both of you tough guys shut up and stop replying to each other or I'll close this thread. Grow the fuck up.

Mr. Daystar

He started it :D

Mr. Daystar

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Here is your killer using the murder weapon in his music video.

You're welcome. I almost posted his pic earlier, but left it for you. :)

A really nice guy:
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-we-know-right-now-about-the-deadly-driver-in
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/1...police-say-a-person-of-interest-is-in-custody

On Nov. 2, Mr. Brooks was arrested in Milwaukee after the mother of his child accused him of punching her in the face in a hotel room, then following her in his S.U.V. into the parking lot of a gas station, where he hit her with the car, according to the police.

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You're welcome. I almost posted his pic earlier, but left it for you. :)

A really nice guy:
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-we-know-right-now-about-the-deadly-driver-in
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/1...police-say-a-person-of-interest-is-in-custody

On Nov. 2, Mr. Brooks was arrested in Milwaukee after the mother of his child accused him of punching her in the face in a hotel room, then following her in his S.U.V. into the parking lot of a gas station, where he hit her with the car, according to the police.

Thank you. I like being the picture, video, and mugshot guy.

brooks-mug-comp-1.jpg

facebook-post-by-darrell-brooks.png

Mr. Daystar

Sounds to me like a hate crime. To bad the don't have the balls to charge him with it. To bad they didn't have justification to eradicate him then and there. I'm sure the tax payers would have appreciated them saving the county a couple of million dollars. Sad part is, if this clown gets the death penalty, he'll like not see it for 20 years.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
... or I'll close this thread.
If only the topic itself could be so easily fixed.

Brooks was a career criminal full of hate for many people.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-christmas-horror-milwaukee-darrell-brooks-bail-review

In addition to the girlfriend incident (The complaint also said the victim had blood on her face, a swollen lip and tire tracks on her pants), he was out on bail for shooting at his nephew. The bail system seems to be a bit broken in Wisconsin. For shooting at the nephew, this guy got $500 bail (discounted from the original $10k) because they could not provide a 'speedy trial'. Running over the girlfriend only required $1,000 to get out.

Mr. Daystar

If only the topic itself could be so easily fixed.

Brooks was a career criminal full of hate for many people.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-christmas-horror-milwaukee-darrell-brooks-bail-review

In addition to the girlfriend incident (The complaint also said the victim had blood on her face, a swollen lip and tire tracks on her pants), he was out on bail for shooting at his nephew. The bail system seems to be a bit broken in Wisconsin. For shooting at the nephew, this guy got $500 bail (discounted from the original $10k) because they could not provide a 'speedy trial'. Running over the girlfriend only required $1,000 to get out.
That's a disgrace, he should have never gotten bail after the firearms charge. That's a major part of my problem with this gun control thing. The people that commit these crimes with firearms shouldn't be given so many opportunities. They give lawful owners a bad name, He most certainly shouldn't have received bail on this charge, while out on bail.

Mr. Daystar

An 8 year old child has died in Waukesha. 6 counts of intentional homicide for the asshole now.
I wonder if they'll be able to prove premeditation. I'm not sure if they have the death penalty either, and if you have to show special circumstances to make it a capitol case.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Wisconsin was the first state to abolish the death penalty for all capital crimes. Before the Civil War. Goes back to 1853. One hundred and sixty eight years ago.