• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Guys Take It Up The Ass?

You know what....I'm not even gonna click that link...:nono:

oh my god! I feel myself so wrong after that words... It was better to post a pic inside a thread instead of a link
:1orglaugh

Now, perhaps this hasn't been addressed, but the thread title is kind of vague. What exactly is the "It" from the thread's title, that guys should or should not take up the ass?

I mean, there are a lot of things that can be placed *up there*, but are we talking about any one specific thing? Can we guess? Can we just pick our own thing?

Really now, there's a large difference between "Should guys take a toothpick up the ass?" and "Should guys take a rhino's foot up the ass?"

Things to consider.

H

Maybe a hit from the other side?

52fbtdg.jpg

I mean, there are a lot of things that can be placed *up there*, but are we talking about any one specific thing? Can we guess? Can we just pick our own thing?

This is quite reasonable! some guys seem to be really confused with that question, and as a result they try to take it too deep:
http://1.***************/i/?071443700upthe.jpg

This is quite reasonable! some guys seem to be really confused with that question, and as a result they try to take it too deep:
http://1.***************/i/?071443700upthe.jpg

And in a thread about guys taking "it" up the ass, we don't want ANYTHING taken "too deep" :eek:

H

The act may not make him homosexual but it is a homosexual act, and as a heterosexual man,that's as good as being homosexual.
But if nobody EVER finds out,then it never happend and you're in the clear.
And one more thing,if there is no evidence like pictures or anything and she wants to use it against you if things go sour,there is always plausible deniability.:thumbsup:

I would just like to know why you think this is a homosexual act? Is he attracted to a member of the same sex or preforming any kind of sexual act with a member of the same sex? The answer to both questions I believe is no, therefore it is not a homosexual act. Just because gay men have decided to have anal sex for pleasure that does not mean that if a man likes his girl to put a finger or dildo in his ass during sex it is a homosexual act.

My philosophy is if it feels good do it. If your into it no matter what it is (legal disclaimer) to hell with what everyone else says. Besides if you trust someone then there is nobody but the two of you that are going to know about it anyway. IMO someone's practices in the bedroom should not be made public knowledge for the very reason of some of the responses given to the original question.

Rant Over.

Hell no I wouldn't let my gf do that. The only thing she can stick in my ass is her tongue.

As soon as that strapon goes between the cheeks, you become the bitch in the relationship. If being submissive is your thing then go ahead.

I read through the posts before I hit reply, so I might've forgotten EXACTLY what I wanted to say. I'll do my best.

:ahem:

I personally think that it's up to the guy. But then, I think turnabout is fair play. If a guy wants oral, he should give it. If he wants to give it up the ass, he should be willing to take it up the ass.

Just my opinion, of course.

I would like a fart meter so I can make sure that I am not causing gobal warming.

Me personally had some gfs in the past that attempted to slide a digit while they were jacking me off and I stopped them from inserting any of their crummy fingers in me. I see it this way if you let her she might see you either as gay and leave you or as her bitch and kinda dominate your whole relationship. Just remember she might not be with you forever and she might tell other potential future gfs about your having finger up your ass fetish.

I would like a fart meter so I can make sure that I am not causing gobal warming.

Me personally had some gfs in the past that attempted to slide a digit while they were jacking me off and I stopped them from inserting any of their crummy fingers in me. I see it this way if you let her she might see you either as gay and leave you or as her bitch and kinda dominate your whole relationship. Just remember she might not be with you forever and she might tell other potential future gfs about your having finger up your ass fetish.

Don't know. But your post total is at 666 with that post ... :dunno:

my girlfriend wants to do me up the butt to show me how it feels and i'm not sure if i should do it. she's already got the strap on so now i protect myself alot.

so should i let her do it? :dunno:

If you like like the feel of your cock in her ass and she likes the feel of your cock in her ass......it's only natural that you both might want to feel what the other is feeling. I suggest you get one of those double dildos and she can do both anal and vaginal and you anal.....then you can go back to natural vaginal and anal on her.....'

If she is doing the strap on....she isn't getting the pleasure you are....

All of you that think this is gay...or that it hurts.....do women ever enjoy anal sex? I think they do. Why can't men enjoy it too? They can and they are not gay. Actually they are much smarter and more in turn with their bodies.
I think your girlfriend really likes you. Just don't let her take pictures or video to put on that revenge site.

my wife would think I'm a total perv for suggesting anything of the sort......and her suggest it......NOT! So don't complain too much.