• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Guys Take It Up The Ass?

I don't know if a guy should take it up the ass but girls should. I hope all you girls are listening. If your man wants to poke your pooper it means he loves you. He is saying he loves you so much he wants to play around in your poop.

Last edited:
well there are a lot of guys over here who think that this post is disgusting,but i think it is a fairly good post.When you men all over the board search for anal pics of female performers why not experience it yourself.i don't think that there is any difference between anus of a woman and a man so you people should also try what you want us to do.

its okay for two guys to do it, but when a woman fucks u in the ass its just unnatureal

hm... and what is that *natural* when 2 guys are fucking each other?

its okay for two guys to do it, but when a woman fucks u in the ass its just unnatureal

hm... and what is that *natural* when 2 guys are fucking each other?

I agree, anal at all isn't natural. In fact, most gay guys don't like anal. A lot of women and gay guys say the same shit guys here are saying about not wanting anything near their asses. The difference is that most gay guys and women aren't trying to dick this man up the chute and therefore have a whole lot less to do with the discussion.

If you really want to decide if you should let your lady pummel your pooper, weigh the costs with the rewards.

I actually got my current gal to finger my fudge factory (she's a nurse and knows the prostate massage) and I came in like two minutes but didn't orgasm (didn't know there was a difference did you). Well, it felt pretty good. As far as the relationship, I'm by far the dominant one. Here I have a girl who's a 9/10 in looks, boxing my brown eye and she's still the one that asks me for sex. If you think that being penetrated is submissive then there are greater problems at work here.

:bigjump:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I don't know if a guy should take it up the ass but girls should. I hope all you girls are listening. If your man wants to poke your pooper it means he loves you. He is saying he loves you so much he wants to play around in your poop.

;) :D

Simple "NO"

I agree. Maybe a finger, that's all. :thumbsup:

I had a girl do me in the butt and it was awesome. We dated for like 2 years and she was just the raunchiest. Definitely came harder than I ever had. It is well worth doing. Trust me. I wish more girls were into it!

should anyone take it up the ass?

the only answer: sure, if they want to.

I only read the first page of this thread and people are over thinking this.

My girl tried to get me to do the same thing so I could feel how it felt.

My answer - HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAWWWWW!!!!

SBTNW

Banned
I only read the first page of this thread and people are over thinking this.

My girl tried to get me to do the same thing so I could feel how it felt.

My answer - HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAWWWWW!!!!

i strongly agree with you, dudee.
FUCK NO!
i mean, what are you guys thinkin'?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
The narrowmindedness and homophobia displayed in this thread is frightening.