• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Guys Take It Up The Ass?

If you decide to go through with it, use A LOT of lube. Also, push out. Pretend like you're taking a shit...only in reverse.

i don't want a real dick up my ass my girlfriend has a fake one.

Good thing she doesn't have a real one.

Well, if Hillary, John Edwards and/or Obama get elected president we're all gonna be taking it up the ass...

-cs™

Dude, we've been taking it up the ass since 2001.

Should Guys Take It Up The Ass? Hmmm let me think, HELL NO! IMO.

" So how´s your weekend? Not much, my girlfriend fuck me in the ass" NO NO NO! Err houston we have small problem here!

The act may not make him homosexual but it is a homosexual act, and as a heterosexual man,that's as good as being homosexual.
But if nobody EVER finds out,then it never happend and you're in the clear.
And one more thing,if there is no evidence like pictures or anything and she wants to use it against you if things go sour,there is always plausible deniability.:thumbsup:

So having sex with a woman, whatever it is she may do to/with you, constitutes a homosexual act? In what way?

Homosexual would denote a sexual act between two same-sex partners. No matter what the activity, I wouldn't say he's engaging in a homosexual act. :2 cents:

Now, if she brings in the guy she met in the elevator to hammer him in the arse, ok- we've got a homosexual act.

H

if you feel comfotable with it, and dont think it will cause you any lasting emotional problems........

So having sex with a woman, whatever it is she may do to/with you, constitutes a homosexual act? In what way?

Homosexual would denote a sexual act between two same-sex partners. No matter what the activity, I wouldn't say he's engaging in a homosexual act. :2 cents:

Now, if she brings in the guy she met in the elevator to hammer him in the arse, ok- we've got a homosexual act.

H
Exactly.

If you're considering it let her start with a finger... if you can't handle a finger I'm thinking a strap-on is not going to be much more favorable.

I can't speak for everyone, I just know I shouldn't take it up the ass :rofl2: it's an exit only.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
my girlfriend wants to do me up the butt to show me how it feels and i'm not sure if i should do it. she's already got the strap on so now i protect myself alot.

so should i let her do it? :dunno:

yes, you should.

if you're serious about each other, and you ask her to do things for you, the least you can do is do something for her. just go slow and im sure you'll end up liking it, or at least like that you are turning your girl on. if my girl went out and bought one, id totally go for it. its obviously something she wants to try, so why not try it? it would be great for your sex life if you catch my drift.

McRocket

Banned
yes, you should.

if you're serious about each other, and you ask her to do things for you, the least you can do is do something for her. just go slow and im sure you'll end up liking it, or at least like that you are turning your girl on. if my girl went out and bought one, id totally go for it. its obviously something she wants to try, so why not try it? it would be great for your sex life if you catch my drift.

So 'the least' he should do is take a strap-on dildo up his ass so he can 'do something for her'?
What if instead of that, she wanted to see him fuck a guy? Or watch a guy give him head?
Should he do that instead?

I think I understand your thought.

But to me, the only reason anyone should ever do anything for fun is because they want to do it (assuming it hurts no one) - and nothing else matters.

There is no way I am going to do something I don't want to just because my girlfriend did things for/to me. She should have done those things because she wanted to. Not because she expected something in return.
And if she did expect something, then that should have been stipulated beforehand.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
So 'the least' he should do is take a strap-on dildo up his ass so he can 'do something for her'?
What if instead of that, she wanted to see him fuck a guy? Or watch a guy give him head?
Should he do that instead?

I think I understand your thought.

But to me, the only reason anyone should ever do anything for fun is because they want to do it (assuming it hurts no one) - and nothing else matters.

There is no way I am going to do something I don't want to just because my girlfriend did things for/to me. She should have done those things because she wanted to. Not because she expected something in return.
And if she did expect something, then that should have been stipulated beforehand.

no no. the least he could do is try to do some of the things she wants to try, given that he has probably wanted her to do things he wants. its a give and take, the way it should be.

the fact that he didnt throw it out the window and came to us asking for opinions leads me to believe he might be open to it, and as long as he's open to it, i say way to go for thinking about it!

to him i say, good for you for at least running the thought by and not calling it gay, stupid, whatever. its not gay. youre doing something for your girl that turns her on. she might be wondering how it is to fuck a guy like how she gets fucked. there's nothing wrong with that. i know i wonder how it is to be a girl sometimes.

if you're curious, try it. if it hurts too much or its not your thing right now, stop, but i say give it a shot. the rewards could be plentiful and wonderful.

H

I was just b.s.ing. read my other post on this page,I break it down more intelligently. Post #36.