• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting in Florida School

The problem with that kind of video is that you can cherry-pick the people you choose to put in it to paint people as complete lunatics or as very wise people.
You can

that is true, as with CNN, but overall, considering the national debate, that seems to be a fair sampling.

how is any gun legislation barring the total ban and seizure of firearms going to stop mass shootings from happening?

This is a #NeverAgain movement, right?

No legislation would ever stop mass shootings once and for all. But passing some legislation could reduce the death toll, make it more difficult for somone who want to do one to get his hands on guns, particulary those who can fire rapidly etc.
For example, banning high-capacity magazineswould mean that mass shooters wouldn't be able ot buy some and would have to reload, giving more time for the people to run away (or even allowing someone brave enough to tackle him).

Also, just because passing laws won't stop crime it doesn't mean laws shouldn't be passed.
Rape is illegal, right ? Still, some people still do rape. Do you think it means the legislation on rape isn't effective and should be repealed ?

Also, just because passing laws won't stop crime it doesn't mean laws shouldn't be passed.
Rape is illegal, right ? Still, some people still do rape. Do you think it means the legislation on rape isn't effective and should be repealed ?

Murder is illegal.

If someone is willing to commit mass murder (which is ILLEGAL) what other laws are going to stop them? You should know this by the examples in your own country - Nice, Paris x 2 (speaking of death toll)>

If someone is willing to commit mass murder (which is ILLEGAL) what other laws are going to stop them? You should know this by the examples in your own country - Nice, Paris x 2 (speaking of death toll)>

As I said :
No legislation would ever stop mass shootings once and for all. But passing some legislation could reduce the death toll, make it more difficult for somone who want to do one to get his hands on guns, particulary those who can fire rapidly etc.
For example, banning high-capacity magazineswould mean that mass shooters wouldn't be able ot buy some and would have to reload, giving more time for the people to run away (or even allowing someone brave enough to tackle him).

So yeah murder is illegal. But some people still do murder. Should we repeal the legislation on murder ? Since some stil do it despite the fact that it is illegal, it must be that the legislation isn't effective. Same about guns : the fact that some people would still manage to get illegal bum-stocks, high-capacity magazines, AR-15, etc. deoesn't mean these shouldn't be illegal.

georges

Staff member
Loved the March For Our Lives speeches. The march wasn't only about mass shootings and school shootings, it was also about highlighting everyday gun violence. Edna Chavez gave a powerful speech about her brother being shot in L.A.

Loved the March For Our Lives speeches. The march wasn't only about mass shootings and school shootings, it was also about highlighting everyday gun violence. Edna Chavez gave a powerful speech about her brother being shot in L.A.

They’re all full of shit.

Pay close attention people. These are your decision makers for tomorrow.

Assault weapons are designed for assault so unless you're planning on assaulting something you don't need an assault weapon

Assault weapons are designed for assault so unless you're planning on assaulting something you don't need an assault weapon

A hammer is an inanimate object just like a firearm. If I pick up a hammer and hit you in the back of the skull with it, it becomes an assault weapon.

Same thing for a baseball bat.

A hammer is an inanimate object just like a firearm. If I pick up a hammer and hit you in the back of the skull with it, it becomes an assault weapon.

Same thing for a baseball bat.
A hammer's pupose is to hit nails, not to assault people.
What's the purpose of an assault rifle ?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

To look scary, and cause people like you to climb up on their high horse, so everyone can hear you preach policy to a country you don't have any right to preach about?

And just so you know, the term "assault rifle" was something a gun grabbing fucktard came up with, to push their agenda.

A hammer’s purpose is to hit anything. Nails, door facings, generally knocking something into or out of place. A rubber or plastic mallet is a hammer. It is not made for hammering nails. You can kill or injure someone with those too.

A rifle is generally more accurate than a pistol, there is just something about holding it up against my shoulder that makes me more accurate than when firing a pistol.

90 percent of the murders that took place this week, this month were committed by people that were legally prohibited from possessing a firearm. 1,500 people have been killed in the U.S. since Parkland by these same people. The vast majority of these murders by guns were with pistols and gangs generally are not walking the streets with semi automatic rifles. Also most of these murders with firearms were committed in cities that already have multiple firearms laws and restrictions in place.

The rest of us are law abiding citizens. They’re not getting our guns.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

No one ever said that they NEED an assault rifle. Some people just want one. It's their toy. Bring it into their back yard and cut a TV in half. Not my thing but it doesn't have to be. Those stocks and high capacity magazines, rent them from your gun range and have fun on site. What's wrong with that?

No one ever said that they NEED an assault rifle. Some people just want one. [...] . Bring it into their back yard and cut a TV in half. Not my thing but it doesn't have to be. Those stocks and high capacity magazines, rent them from your gun range and have fun on site. What's wrong with that?

And I just want an RPG. I don't need an RPG but I'd like to blow up a TV in my backyard. What's wrong with that.
Thankfully, both in the US and in France the law won't let me get one because it's too danferous and it's only usefull if I'm up to no good

bobjustbob said:
It's their toy

One of these is not a toy, would you find it ?

61JWFRQ7IeL._SY355_.jpg
7617e51c-6004-42c1-ae63-006728db4ced_1.e3d0bbf4faa40c0a21af34e4f1d02546.jpeg
84704_1.jpg
fafde8de-c775-4ae3-8f61-0c9bd1d6323c_1.347583fac9db405499f74e051ecee2a7.jpeg
70922_alt1
144772_3.jpg

A gun is not a toy, it's a weapon, an objet designed to cause harm or kill humans or animal. If youy want an assault rifle "because it's fun", you're clearly unfit to get one.