• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
lol I love the pontification in here. Phrases like "to experience Shay throughout her life, wow" prove to me that you not only know nothing about women, you know nothing about people in general.

People who cheat are scumbags, I agree with that...but to suggest that men are lucky if they get to spend their life with an attractive women is a hollow statement and only examines one facet of the relationship. Take it from me (as I'm sure plenty of you already know) being with a super hot chick that is a raging cunt is the worst.

Shay is still hot even though she's filled out a little. I'm not sure about Profs babbling philosophist bullshit about all women aging majestically and becoming a droopy, wrinkled butterfly...but Shay is still a babe.

Great stuff! Thank you! I don't see any of the aforementioned aging or looseness.

lol I love the pontification in here. Phrases like "to experience Shay throughout her life, wow" prove to me that you not only know nothing about women, you know nothing about people in general. People who cheat are scumbags, I agree with that...but to suggest that men are lucky if they get to spend their life with an attractive women is a hollow statement and only examines one facet of the relationship.
Yes, of course it only examines one facet of the relationship. Of course, being physically attracted to someone and have a great sex life is still very important, especially over all the years you are sexually capable. It's called being a realist is not hollow. But go ahead, keep on judging me.

Take it from me (as I'm sure plenty of you already know) being with a super hot chick that is a raging cunt is the worst.
Sounds like someone didn't evaluate everything, but now they are lecturing me? Interesting. I have one rule. I don't have make-up sex. I don't fuck when I'm mad. I don't let the wrong emotions dictate a good fucking. But go head, let me know I'm the one that's fucked up.

Shay is still hot even though she's filled out a little. I'm not sure about Profs babbling philosophist bullshit about all women aging majestically and becoming a droopy, wrinkled butterfly...but Shay is still a babe.
True, physical beauty is eternal. When you find it, it's a hard-on of a lifetime. Make fun of me all you want if it makes you feel better. I honestly hope you find a "super hot chick" that isn't "a raging cunt."

Honestly, I stopped responding in this thread, but some people are just going to have a problem regardless. Oh well, I guess I'm too happy and content for some.

Honestly, I stopped responding in this thread, but some people are just going to have a problem regardless. Oh well, I guess I'm too happy and content for some.
Far be it for a lurker like me to comment, but I don't think it's the point of view that is the issue, it's more of the self-righteous tone and condescending nature of how it comes across. Regardless of how you intend it to sound (or read). And sometimes the long-winded monologues about the nuances of the female form get in the way of what most people visiting the thread want, and that's to actually look at it.

But that's just my take. I could be wrong. I'm not "judging". It's just an honest attempt at an objective observation.

:dunno:

Far be it for a lurker like me to comment, but I don't think it's the point of view that is the issue, it's more of the self-righteous tone and condescending nature of how it comes across. Regardless of how you intend it to sound (or read). And sometimes the long-winded monologues about the nuances of the female form get in the way of what most people visiting the thread want, and that's to actually look at it.
But that's just my take. I could be wrong. I'm not "judging". It's just an honest attempt at an objective observation.
You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

But at no point am I "self-righteous." People mistake me pointing out their judgement as my judgement of them. That's the irony. I only point out things that some people could take as judgement when they themselves did it first. I know many people see that as well, that I don't take issue with anyone until they take issue, and I just point it out.

As far as my verbage, people are free to skip it. That has always made me question the intent of others. People like to point fingers at me, without pointing them at themselves. And that's fine. Just understand it when I ignore it in turn.

I'm not here to be popular. But I do have my friends. I fully expect my Rep to be well under many others who have made a similar number of posts as a result. And that's fine by me. I'm not here to be popular.

Although it is humorous that we have people bitching about me more than the people who make it a bitch for some of the OCSM. Now that's just laughable.