• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Irresistible beauty Shay Laren with huge mouth watering boobs strips out of her bikini:

01.jpg

http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/gzp/shay-laren/

Last edited:
You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

But at no point am I "self-righteous." People mistake me pointing out their judgement as my judgement of them. That's the irony. I only point out things that some people could take as judgement when they themselves did it first. I know many people see that as well, that I don't take issue with anyone until they take issue, and I just point it out.

As far as my verbage, people are free to skip it. That has always made me question the intent of others. People like to point fingers at me, without pointing them at themselves. And that's fine. Just understand it when I ignore it in turn.

I'm not here to be popular. But I do have my friends. I fully expect my Rep to be well under many others who have made a similar number of posts as a result. And that's fine by me. I'm not here to be popular.

Although it is humorous that we have people bitching about me more than the people who make it a bitch for some of the OCSM. Now that's just laughable.

Please get over yourself. If you do not think that you are self righteous and preachy, then you need to look up the definition of self righteous.

Also, again with the "judging". You act as if we don't have a right to judge you unless we judge you favorably. THAT'S self righteous and pretentious and, whether you like it or not, all people judge the world around them be it positively or negatively. In fact, you've been doing plenty of judging in this thread.

If you're spouting off a bunch of dumb shit or trying to correct my PERSONAL opinions on a subject I am going to tell you to get fucked...most others would do the same.

If you want to share your opinion, go for it...but unless you do it in a way that doesn't sound like you're scolding us or, as you would put it, "judging" us, expect some negative feedback.

whether you like it or not, all people judge the world around them be it positively or negatively
I think that sums up the problem nicely.

All I ask is ... why? Why must we judge? We can't we just enjoy people for who they are and not have to make a case about it?

That's all I ask.

I think that sums up the problem nicely.

All I ask is ... why? Why must we judge? We can't we just enjoy people for who they are and not have to make a case about it?

That's all I ask.

Why don't you take ownership for your own humanity and stop being such a hypocrite?

You have routinely missed the point of what we're saying...or you've refused to acknowledge it so you can continue this delusion of yours.

Hey ahchay, Do you like getting handjobs of course You do who doesn't. Do you like giving them? That's what I thought it makes you doublely a stupid ****ing hypocrite now doesn't it.

Hey ahchay, Do you like getting handjobs of course You do who doesn't. Do you like giving them? That's what I thought it makes you doublely a stupid ****ing hypocrite now doesn't it.

This is your definition of hypocrite? I'll do my best not to judge you and tell you how wrong you are or call you a retard or make a joke about how you eat paste. I wouldn't do that...because judging people is wrong no matter how retarded they are, right?

By your definition of the word hypocrite, if I lose a game of chess and feel BAD, then I am a hypocrite for feeling GOOD should I win.

Furthermore, your semi-literate post suggests that you are above being a hypocrite. You are just too god for that! If that is so, I have to conclude that you've given out a few handjobs to maintain that balance. Makes sense right, picklekisser?