• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I didn't think anything of the sort. This is you being presumptuous yet again.

We get it already. You're this new generation of sensitive male that forgives every transgression committed by a female before it's even occurred. I'm not trying to take that from you, I just wish I didn't have to listen to you preach since I live in the real world and do not wish to subscribe to that flawed system of beliefs.
Talk about presumptuous! You are the one judging here, not me.

I am monogamous. I have been with the same woman for nearly 2 decades. I'm the "new generation?" Hardly!

Why do you feel the need to judge so much? And how are your statements any less of a "preach" than my sincere wish for you to not judge?

Honestly, look in the mirror at this.

You don't have any idea what this has to do with respect because women have an unencroachable status to you. Those of us who are more socially realistic understand what pitfalls lie in wait for people who sleep with random people.
Wow! I guess then I was fucked up as a young adult too, eh?

Those of us who are in the mental health community know that random sex with uninformed partners is indicative of something else going on and that scorched earth approach to sex is not about respect, it's about destruction.
Really? So you can throw this entire sterotype blanket on everyone? Or maybe you just see some of the people that are too irresponsible for such?

You chose to turn this in to a debate of "what ifs" instead of reviewing the factual content in what I said. If she has multiple partners and uses protection and is honest with all parties about it, I agree there is little harm. However, that is. Not what she said she is doing. She said she is seeing multiple men and picking up random men...by you're own admission that is unacceptable.
Huh? You're jumping to countless conclusions here.

You would have saved face if you had gotten all the facts before you decided to stand up against what you erroneously thought was going on. Ask a question or two before you white knight yourself and take on a cause blindly.
And thus we get to the meat ... you are saying I'm a "white knight." You are jumping to conclusions on me. You are judging me, just like you are judging her.

And that's the problem. All I merely questioned was your judgement of her. I am not trying to be a "white knight."

Talk about presumptuous! You are the one judging here, not me.

I am monogamous. I have been with the same woman for nearly 2 decades. I'm the "new generation?" Hardly!

Why do you feel the need to judge so much? And how are your statements any less of a "preach" than my sincere wish for you to not judge?

Honestly, look in the mirror at this.

Wow! I guess then I was fucked up as a young adult too, eh?

Really? So you can throw this entire sterotype blanket on everyone? Or maybe you just see some of the people that are too irresponsible for such?

Huh? You're jumping to countless conclusions here.

And thus we get to the meat ... you are saying I'm a "white knight." You are jumping to conclusions on me. You are judging me, just like you are judging her.

And that's the problem. All I merely questioned was your judgement of her. I am not trying to be a "white knight."

You've got to be kidding. You have been judging me since I first posted and, whether you like it or not, judging her favorably is still judging her.

You have twisted my meanings and my intentions by using hypothetical situations with Shay or your wife in order to make a point that had nothing to do with my statements at all. I don't care what polygamous couples do because I wasn't talking about that and I sure as hell didn't need your point of view expressed and re-expressed from on top of your soap box.

I simply mentioned that she stated she was sleeping around with many men since she and her ex split off and you turned it in to a federal case because apparently if anyone says anything even remotely negative about one of your idols you must ride in on your steed and make a mess of things. If I don't share your enthusiasm that women are these perfect little creatures no matter how they behave and if I don't write poetry about that while crying at a sunset then I am a republican and a prude and judgemental and am in dire need of someone like you to change the way I think...right? How is that not judgemental and preachy?

Hypocrisy is an ugly shade of dumb. Peace.

judging her favorably is still judging her
My lust for her physical form has absolutely nothing to do with this. And if you don't believe that, then there's no sense in taking you at your word either.

You have twisted my meanings and my intentions by using hypothetical situations with Shay or your wife in order to make a point that had nothing to do with my statements at all.
And yet the comments still apply to women in general.

and you turned it in to a federal case because apparently if anyone says anything even remotely negative about one of your idols you must ride in on your steed and make a mess of things
I merely asked why are you being so judgemental? Reporting information is one thing. But completely going off and saying how she doesn't respect herself is really judgemental.

If I don't share your enthusiasm that women are these perfect little creatures no matter how they behave and if I don't write poetry about that while crying at a sunset
She could be butt ugly and I'd say exactly the same thing. That's something you don't seem to realize.

then I am a republican and a prude
Well you're certainly taking what others say and attributing it to myself.

and judgemental
One out of three is bad. That's the only thing I've said about you, that you're way too judgemental and I'm still trying to note where it's justified.

and am in dire need of someone like you to change the way I think...right? How is that not judgemental and preachy? Hypocrisy is an ugly shade of dumb. Peace.
Dude, you started this. If you can't take people taking issue with your judgemental statements, then don't state them in the first place. Honestly. Report what you know without the analysis and leave it at that.

It's people like yourself that ruin the industry. You berate women and it only results in less women being free and sharing themselves. That's what I take issue with when it comes to people like yourself. Because it prevents everyone from enjoying themselves more. It's not some "white knight" bullshit.

That's all I'm going to say. Because if you can't see what kind of problem you cause after all this, you never will. And we all suffer. Peace, you can have the last word.

Again, you moron, I never assigned any condemnation to her specifically for anything. You however, decided that I said something that I did not say, twisted my words, got your tampon twisted, somehow ended up AGREEING with what I was ACTUALLY trying to say but continued to argue anyway because you're incredibly stubborn and stupid.

Checklist of points for you:

1. People (not specifically Shay, but not excluding Shay or anyone else) who have sex with random people without using protection or informing their partners are taking a major risk.

2. Putting yourself at risk and putting others at risk like that is disrespectful and indicates low self worth.

3. Women are not immune to scrutiny just because you said so and used your made up relationship with your made up wife as a metaphor to show what a caring and sensitive puppy dog of a man you are.

People like me don't ruin the industry you assclown. People like me drive this industry...people like YOU are the ones who end up stalking these women. If you have noticed I have not ONCE referred to Shay with any pejorative or slur or demand for certain work. You however seem to think that you are every woman's soulmate or protector. In your mind, you're their kindred spirit and you have to protect their virtue from the slightest hint of a threat.

In the not too distant future, I see you murdering some adult performer after she shatters your fantasy world by abruptly informing you via restraining order that you AREN'T the savior of all women and you AREN'T entitled to be in their presence just because you are such a cuddly and thoughtful almost-male. After you lead the police on a high speed chase for about 40 miles, everything will finally make sense and you'll pull over and turn the gun on yourself. Don't be afraid though, your blow up doll wife will almost certainly be riding shotgun with you throughout the entire journey to keep you from being lonely.

@ ahchay and Prof Voluptuary
please stop your personal discussion in this thread. Theres enough space for it on the "Freeones Talk" boardsection. Here we wanna worship the wonderful Shay Laren

Oh good lord, you guys are still at it??

MEGA LOL.

Think we should get back on track to this thread being about the beautiful Shay?
Someone mentioned on a previous post on here about her using toys but only on private chats and not on photo's or vid's.

Anyone have any idea why she maybe doing it this way? If infact this news is true?

Surely she realises that caps or the vids of the private shows would get leaked or shown to everyone eventually? Therefore why avoid the elephant in the room and perhaps do occasional toy shoots to keep more people happy and perhaps have the private chats for a more exclusive, consistent toy show.

Ie everyone can see higher quality toy play via High def vids etc but only every so often, so to keep the mass happy, but do private shows more often with toy play, ie lower quality but being more consistant. So people get as much as they can at the price of image quality.

Anyone agree/disagree or have any solid info on the whole toy play thing at all?

MEGA LOL.

Think we should get back on track to this thread being about the beautiful Shay?
Someone mentioned on a previous post on here about her using toys but only on private chats and not on photo's or vid's.

Anyone have any idea why she maybe doing it this way? If infact this news is true?

Surely she realises that caps or the vids of the private shows would get leaked or shown to everyone eventually? Therefore why avoid the elephant in the room and perhaps do occasional toy shoots to keep more people happy and perhaps have the private chats for a more exclusive, consistent toy show.

Ie everyone can see higher quality toy play via High def vids etc but only every so often, so to keep the mass happy, but do private shows more often with toy play, ie lower quality but being more consistant. So people get as much as they can at the price of image quality.

Anyone agree/disagree or have any solid info on the whole toy play thing at all?

That was me that brought that info up. It's annoying that it's taken until now for someone to show interest since Captain Saveaho had to derail the thread.

Her explanation to me was that she wants her toy shows to be personal and intimate. I have a hunch that she will eventually use them in her shoots though.

That was me that brought that info up. It's annoying that it's taken until now for someone to show interest since Captain Saveaho had to derail the thread.

Her explanation to me was that she wants her toy shows to be personal and intimate. I have a hunch that she will eventually use them in her shoots though.

Haha agreed, just glad we can get back on track! It is ridiculous noone read what you said, or if they did, would much rather have a rant about things that are hardly related.

Anyway, this is great, great news!! This was a few weeks ago right? So has she kept to her word yet in the private shows? Or are we going to have to wait for everything? Especially after the break and all, her fans will be eager to see what happens next?!

Also does anyone know if she has any feature films in the works? Seemed her career was heading that way beginning of last year, but everything just seemed to have halted for this one dude, lucky bastard...

Re: Shay Laren's shrinking boobs !

http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=09590_shay_123_528lo.jpg

Based on no knowledge or research of her pictorials, i think she just looks really young in the right one

Joshappleby21 : ..What's wrong ? check this link, and zoom on her letf boob : it has dramatically shrunk ...the forum rules would not allow me to bring certain pics here but having reviewed tons of recent shoots, I'm afraid something's going very wrong...
And no it's not her looking "younger":(