• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
QUOTE=JoshValentine;3970424]Someone has entered in her official site? www.shaylaren.com :hatsoff:[/QUOTE]

I did JoshValentine ...:cool:

And suspended my membership after one month :( (yes it's very easy to cancel membership and that's one of the few good things I can say about the site).

I found the site dull, sad, not vivid,....The pics are exclusively those taken for SL.com and lately they've always been "the girl next door" type, where she looks tired, bored...

I don't know, maybe she needs a photographer who cheer her up, and the shootout fun and sexy, like when working for Twisty's, Penthouse, Misha, Danni where she's always gorgeous...Even Karups is a master in making her look great as the girl next door you actually want to bang...

Now, I'm obviously in love with SL and would love to be wrong, but I was very disappointed with the experience, including the forum where she wrote a (very) few times.

No, leave the website business to professionals, and just work out to keep that great curvy body sexy like mad, Shay...Now I read somewhere that the site rank among the first 100 000 sites worldwide ...:hatsoff:

I fully agree with Moviven: save your money and don´t ruin your own image of Shay.
The site is less than poor: very few updates ( 8 picture sets since may and 11 movies, some of them not showing Shay ), mostly picture sets you have already seen on better sites, her "exclusive" amateur-like pictures showing a bored, unhappy Shay. These pics seem to be taken with a 30$-cam or they have a colour-blind beginner reworking these pics in photoshop. She has been in the forum a few times ( or somebody stating to be Shay), mostly complaining that nobody liked the site and after too many complaints from her paying members they just closed the forum.
imho she should look for a good webmaster and a professional photographer.
The same goes for the other sites run by the same poor performers: amateursgonebad, clubyurizan ( no updates since almost a year), old content and trashy content.
It´s not even worth a cent.

I talked with her on www.flirt4free.com last night and have some interesting news to share.

She's gained a little weight so her hourglass figure is not as dramatic as before. She is by NO MEANS overweight but she is not nearly as skinny as before. IMO her ass looks better because of it :)

She hadn't been working much because she was dating someone and was "tied down".

Also, she stated that she plans on doing private shows with toys soon but ONLY FOR WEBCAM, not for pics or vids.

Lastly, she stated that she has "weekend boyfriends" which could mean anything but I assume means sexual partners...and that kinda disappointed me to hear. It shouldn't because she's a model and I'm a customer and that's her business...but she always seemed classier than that to me in interviews. Oh well the silver lining is that maybe one of you fuckers will get to play that role one weekend and officially become the king of the freeones boards.