• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexi Barbie from myspace

Re: ID Sexi Barbie from myspace

Older pics of her..

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0709.jpg

I definitely in now way wish I could date this trash bag, in fact that statement is very laughable. All of these pics you losers are obsessing over are so over photoshoped that you probably wouldn't even recognize this girl in real life. With out those huge fake tits she would average at best

Well lets see I didn't search far anything this post was on the first page and a clicked it, I know my obsession is so great, and if you actually paid money let alone $30 a month to see some over photoshopped coke whore looking pics then you are dumber then I thought lol.

Bellow is a pic of this girl with no photoshop she looks like a dude, I have honestly seen trannys that have more feminine features.

there's an even older before picture posted in this topic, before she had boob implants or any facial work or blonde hair. her and her twin sister. they're definitely girls, she was just ugly before the surgeries.

STFU you stupid skank. You have no idea what your talking about. She still looks sexy in that picture you posted. And believe me, joining her site was definitely NO waste of my 30 dollars. I HAVE ALREADY SEEN HER ON WEBCAM AND SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE PICS ON HER WEBSITE. And I wouldnt doubt that she looks even sexier IN REAL LIFE. ALL YOU GIRLS ARE JEALOUS OF HER AND MAD CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO PAY TO SEE YOUR PICTURES! This site is for fans of her and people that love wacking it to her pictures. If you didnt like her why would you CLICK on this post in the FIRST place you idiot.

She's a Gorgeous Blonde , okay she does pictures look a little bit "unnatural" but on the other hand I've seen real life pictures of her at that Rehab thing in Las Vegas just chilling in a bikini with not too much make up on and her body is SMOKING HOT ! Her face is pretty as well , so all the haters can continue jacking off to Oprah Winfrey....

here ya go guys

i've been talking with her today and she's meant to be having her own TV show in the next year behind the scenes of her life x

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

why'd my post get edited? i only posted up a photo of her from her latest pics :S

if you bothered to read the rules, you'd know you have to upload your pics to a different image hosting site. only the topic starter can attach pics. that's why a moderator deleted it and linked to the rules.