• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexi Barbie from myspace

Re: ID Sexi Barbie from myspace

if you bothered to read the rules, you'd know you have to upload your pics to a different image hosting site. only the topic starter can attach pics. that's why a moderator deleted it and linked to the rules.

So....how did wootman post pics and how did kaybabes do it the first time?

HL

So....how did wootman post pics and how did kaybabes do it the first time?

HL

that's what i was thinking, i found it rather rude that i take my time to post up photos for people and they just get deleted.... i'll just keep my realsexibarbie membership to myself then :p x

If she sees that you are posting her pictures from her site that are only meant for members she will cancel your membership anyway. And you'll be at the loss of your money. Besides why are you posting pics for free for other people that YOU had to pay for, thats kind of stupid if you ask me. Like really fucking STUPID. Im a member of her site and I would NEVER post pics for free. Shit, I paid for them, IM enjoying them. People are so dumb, I swear

that's what i was thinking, i found it rather rude that i take my time to post up photos for people and they just get deleted.... i'll just keep my realsexibarbie membership to myself then :p x

To me, that is not rude as much as a function of the multitude of posts coupled with only about a dozen (I think) moderators who can delete posts/pictures. I think that this is why people who are not thread starters can often post pictures.

What I do think is rude/tactless is the way the poster to whom I was responding told you to read the rules, etc. I believe that not being face-to-face or voice-to-voice with someone allows those who cannot relate to another human to be ruder than normal. This is actually making me want to avoid pages/forums on the Internet...including here.

HL

To me, that is not rude as much as a function of the multitude of posts coupled with only about a dozen (I think) moderators who can delete posts/pictures. I think that this is why people who are not thread starters can often post pictures.

What I do think is rude/tactless is the way the poster to whom I was responding told you to read the rules, etc. I believe that not being face-to-face or voice-to-voice with someone allows those who cannot relate to another human to be ruder than normal. This is actually making me want to avoid pages/forums on the Internet...including here.

HL

I think you make an excellent point and completely agree with you.

HL

My reply wasn't meant to be rude. Sorry if it was taken that way. As for your question in your first response to my post, it's not under my control if the moderators allow users to keep attachment photos posted. In the rules, only a thread starter can post attachments. I simply stated that, as it should be known by all members before they decide to post content.

My reply wasn't meant to be rude. Sorry if it was taken that way.

I accept your apology. I speak only for myself, though.

As for your question in your first response to my post, it's not under my control if the moderators allow users to keep attachment photos posted. In the rules, only a thread starter can post attachments. I simply stated that, as it should be known by all members before they decide to post content.

I just think that the moderators don't get time to sift through all posts.

I think, though, that they'd appreciate it immeasurably if regular, nonmoderator posters gave them (the moderators) a heads-up about activity that is against the rules. Essentially, not taking matters into one's own hands, but helping the moderators do their jobs by assisting them.

In on-topic thread news: Is she even updating her website with any regularity?

HL

hot, but after seeing 10+ photos, it gets a little old. I guess because she aint moving around and gettin fvcked

loveannoyingthehatersha.jpg

Can anyone post more pictures from this shoot?