• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexi Barbie from myspace

Re: ID Sexi Barbie from myspace

Are her webcam shows uncensored?
$30 for no nudes is a ripoff.

Here's a pic from her gold couch shoot.

I've not seen her webcam. I really don't know/care how often she webcams. In my opinion, Real Sexi Barbie is very full-of-herself. She has a website that has been updated with probably four to five pictures in the time that I've been a member. Those pictures have been somewhat blurry and distance cell phone shoots. She even repeated a previous picture in one "update."

Objectively, I think that she hurried too much in creating this website. Perhpas she wanted the website too intensely to really ensure that she could do it right. Of course, this assumes she *cares* about opinions other than her own...

Do you two know of where any nudes of her are? I suspect not, or you already would have posted the actual images of links.

Thanks to you, oldrebel and to kaybabes, for your postings.

HL

I've not seen her webcam. I really don't know/care how often she webcams. In my opinion, Real Sexi Barbie is very full-of-herself. She has a website that has been updated with probably four to five pictures in the time that I've been a member. Those pictures have been somewhat blurry and distance cell phone shoots. She even repeated a previous picture in one "update."

Objectively, I think that she hurried too much in creating this website. Perhpas she wanted the website too intensely to really ensure that she could do it right. Of course, this assumes she *cares* about opinions other than her own...

Do you two know of where any nudes of her are? I suspect not, or you already would have posted the actual images of links.

Thanks to you, oldrebel and to kaybabes, for your postings.

HL

I'l post any more i find, i wont become a member of her site.. il never pay to see pixels on my screen lol!
she doesn't do nudes.. which is a bit odd as she has a paysite....... maybe i'm missing the point.

Her lack of updates put me off as well.

I just wait for the images to get leaked out or fusker them ;)

x

4gnq652.jpg

I love the pierced nipples, but I want to know what the tattoo by her pussy is of. Do you think her clit is pierced?

why the fuck would somebody buy a membership and then give you the pictures for FREE? dumbass go sign up to her site if you want to see it sooo bad!