• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SCOTUS Upholds Obamacare!!! Suck It Conservatives!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
How exactly has he shown disrespect for America? He does things you don't like? That's not showing disrespect for America, it's being smart.

Personally, I feel he disrespects this country, and the Constitution, buy trying very hard to usurp it. Removing the gun issue from the table, he still has no respect for what the Constitution stands for, and has clearly demonstrated a desire to create a North American union....which would effectively destroy the sovereignty of this great country. He has surrounded himself with people that hold the same values, and makes no attempt to hide it.

Sadly, so have the past 4 or 5 administrations.

I can't speak for Will, but my distaste has little to do with party affiliation...but certainly goes to the character of those involved.

Personally, I feel he disrespects this country, and the Constitution, buy trying very hard to usurp it. Removing the gun issue from the table, he still has no respect for what the Constitution stands for, and has clearly demonstrated a desire to create a North American union....which would effectively destroy the sovereignty of this great country. He has surrounded himself with people that hold the same values, and makes no attempt to hide it.

I can't speak for Will, but my distaste has little to do with party affiliation...but certainly goes to the character of those involved.

Did you have the same problem with Bush? you know with the indefinite detentions,torture, illegal wiretapping, etc

I have a lot of respect for this post. I certainly don't agree with it, but I am happy to have an actual conversation. Do you think you could give Will lessons?

I don't believe that President Obama has, in disrespected the country, or the Constitution, by removing the gun issue from the table. I understand what you are saying, but I really think that the President is doing what he believes best for the country. I also believe that he, and those working around him, have a lot better understanding of the Constitution than I do. That certainly doesn't mean that I'm going to blindly swallow everything that they dish up, but it does alter the perspective from which I begin the discussion.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

I have a lot of respect for this post. I certainly don't agree with it, but I am happy to have an actual conversation. Do you think you could give Will lessons?

I don't believe that President Obama has, in disrespected the country, or the Constitution, by removing the gun issue from the table. I understand what you are saying, but I really think that the President is doing what he believes best for the country. I also believe that he, and those working around him, have a lot better understanding of the Constitution than I do. That certainly doesn't mean that I'm going to blindly swallow everything that they dish up, but it does alter the perspective from which I begin the discussion.

Thank you.

No, I can't give him lessons...I'm still learning. Besides, if we all thought the same way, this board would be nothing but big floppy tits, gaping assholes......and no personality.

I disagree, but we all have our way. I'm not sure if you understand that, I removed the gun issue, because that's MY predominate focus, and I find his opinion on other issues just as disrespectful, but wanted to illustrate that my focus wasn't on that one issue

Unfortunately, that vast knowledge of the Constitution, is what they use to manipulate it, and twist it around, to suit their personal agendas.

Lol Romney lost. Get over it