• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Schoolboy, 14, shot dead gay classmate because 'he thought he had a crush on him'

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Back in my day we solved problems with our fists...
win some, lose some, but either way you live to fight another day. People who use guns are fuckin pussies.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Now, all the kids want to be gangsta

Actually you'll find that McInerney along with other pupils had been bullying and harassing King for some time because he was gay, at some point King decided enough was enough and started giving back as good as he good. He made one flirtatious comment to McInerney in a crowded hallway which left McInerney embarassed and angry and he decided he would kill King, other pupils are already testifying to this. The simple truth is McInerney liked being the bully but when his victim started giving back as good as he got he couldn't handle it, he planned on murdering the kid and then went through with it and that's it. You complain the teachers did nothing over the one comment that King made to McInerney but what about the many made by McInerney to King which started all of this, is the bullying of King less important because he was gay? Here's an article from an American newspaper if that which I'm sure will show McInerney in a whole new light

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0708-gay-shooting-20110708,0,7498647.story

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/ventura_county&id=8237859

Yes but the trial has just started now which is why it's in the news

Lies. it's been covered before, there were more incidents then the one you referred to.

Actually you'll find that McInerney along with other pupils had been bullying and harassing King for some time because he was gay, at some point King decided enough was enough and started giving back as good as he good. He made one flirtatious comment to McInerney in a crowded hallway which left McInerney embarassed and angry and he decided he would kill King, other pupils are already testifying to this. The simple truth is McInerney liked being the bully but when his victim started giving back as good as he got he couldn't handle it, he planned on murdering the kid and then went through with it and that's it. You complain the teachers did nothing over the one comment that King made to McInerney but what about the many made by McInerney to King which started all of this, is the bullying of King less important because he was gay? Here's an article from an American newspaper if that which I'm sure will show McInerney in a whole new light

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0708-gay-shooting-20110708,0,7498647.story

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/ventura_county&id=8237859

Yes but the trial has just started now which is why it's in the news

The left media is trying to railroad this kid by and large. Now I wonder why so many of McInerny's classmates are testifying to a different side of him?

The bullying continued when King transferred to E.O. Green Junior High School in the seventh grade, and intensified when he began attending school wearing women's accessories and clothing, high heels and makeup in January 2008. King's younger brother Rocky also suffered bullying because of Larry's appearance.[2] The school could not legally stop King from dressing as such because of a California hate crime law that prevents gender discrimination, although teachers at the school thought that his clothing was clearly in violation of school code, which prevents students from wearing clothing considered distracting.[2] The school issued a formal notice to every teacher on January 29, 2008 via email. Written by eighth-grade assistant principal Sue Parsons, it read, in part:

We have a student on campus who has chosen to express his sexuality by wearing make-up. It is his right to do so. Some kids are finding it amusing, others are bothered by it. As long as it does not cause classroom disruptions he is within his rights. We are asking that you talk to your students about being civil and non-judgmental. They don't have to like it but they need to give him his space. We are also asking you to watch for possible problems. If you wish to talk further about it please see me or Joy Epstein.[2]

Joy Epstein was one of the school's assistant principals, and also openly lesbian. Some people, including King's father, accused Epstein of encouraging Larry's flamboyance as part of her "political agenda."[2] King also taunted boys in the halls, saying "I know you want me."[2] However, prosecuting attorneys filed court documents that stated King was not sexually harassing other students in the weeks before the shooting. McInerney and King had been in several verbal altercations described as "acrimonious" by the prosecutor.[7]

From wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.O._Green_School_shooting

Yes like the British rag is alleging he's motivated by White supremacist ideology YET the LA Times reports:

McInerney rarely talked about personal matters or his family, Keith said. He was a smart boy who could be goofy and was no hothead. Keith, who is black, said he never heard his friend make a racist comment or talk about white power. The prosecution is alleging that McInerney killed King in part because of white supremacist tenets that hold homosexuality as an abomination.

Keith said most of McInerney's friends were black or Latino. Other students have testified the same.

People love to rag on the U.S. media but the truth is that it is far less prone to speculation and leftwing propaganda then the British media. The folks who invented the tabloid.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I think Hate Crimes are enhancements the same way acts of terrorism get treated differntly. Hate crimes are seen as especially transgressive against society because they disrupt community cohesion.

I just wish hate crimes were EVENLY applied. There are so many cases that should be considered hate crimes where the prosecution has not because the accused has the wrong skin color.

We still do not need "hate crime" laws. There are far too many laws now. We need to repeal many of them.

The point above is well made: where the hell did a 14 year old get a handgun from. And have charges been filed against the people that - either by design or negligence - allowed a child free access to a handgun?

A child needs to shoot something sometimes. :D :ak47:

The question is where are they getting cell phones at!?

They don't need them! :nono:

McInerney came from an abusive household where his father, William McInerney, was sentenced for battery against his mother in 2000. William McInerney also was accused of shooting her in the elbow several months before his son was born.

He died in March 2009 of blunt-force head trauma at his home. The coroner ruled his death was accidental.

What did he accidentally drop a refridgerator on his head?

Serious lack of parenting for both kids.

This scenario will play out time and time again.

Facetious

Moderated
This ridiculous article really tries to demonize this kid, it's hard to tell which British newspapers are tabloids and which ones aren't.

Daily Mail IS a tabloid, there's no question about that. ;)

Author- ''Daily Mail Reporter'' ain't going to cut it for me, not if I'm seeking genuine objective reporting.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Court documents say the following day, as the boys sat in a computer lab, McInerney drew a .22-caliber gun from his sweatshirt and shot Larry in the_ back of the head.
Didn't even have the balls to look him in the eye before killing him.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
We can all be happy that 'Thoughtcrime' is not a crime (At least not officially) or we would all be in San Quentin right now.

After reading a lot of the crap posted at least in THIS thread

This is old. Heard about it a while back. I think the kid should go to jail for murder but lets be honest here. That gay kid had at least a beating coming to him. From what I read he would regularly make sexually suggestive comments toward the other kid. At one point he even spread a rumor they were dating. That kid needed a foot up his ass. Unfortunately that other kid took it too far and killed him.

Also I want to know how such a young boy not only realizes he is gay but is so flamboyant about it? I think when I was 14 I was still trying to figure out what a vagina was.

If the straight kid felt threatened by the advances of the gay kid, then the straight kid should have just knuckled up like a MAN. Instead, he reached for a gun against an unarmed boy, like a little bitch.

Can you say "closeted"?

And I thought America was tough on crime, when someone shoots another person in the head in front of 30 witnesses (and after saying all the previous week they were gonna kill them) and is still not found guilty then there is something seriously wrong, the accused will now probably successfully sue the police for $100million in damages for mental anguish :facepalm: I wonder if his lawyers used the Gay panic defense :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ey-14-shot-dead-gay-classmate-Larry-King.html

'He is guilty and he should be held responsible, but he is not a murderer. He is not a white supremacist. He is a 14-year-old child who didn't know what to do and had no one to guide him'

Scott Wippert, defending

This is old. Heard about it a while back. I think the kid should go to jail for murder but lets be honest here. That gay kid had at least a beating coming to him. From what I read he would regularly make sexually suggestive comments toward the other kid. At one point he even spread a rumor they were dating. That kid needed a foot up his ass. Unfortunately that other kid took it too far and killed him.

Also I want to know how such a young boy not only realizes he is gay but is so flamboyant about it? I think when I was 14 I was still trying to figure out what a vagina was.
While the crime may be old, the courtcase was only resolved (or technically unresolved) there recently.

You'll be happy to know that the defense tried there darndest to play the gay panic card :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :facepalm:
It seems to have succeeded too, since we had a hung jury.

It is our legal right in the us to bear arms why because were so big, no Because we are all so fucking scared of everyone and anyone, some one tear up the second amendment in fact whole dam thing and write one for the 21 century not 18th time to move on.