• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saying "I love you"

When you say it the way he did it does! That's one of the sweetest things I seriously think I've ever heard.. :shy:

If you say it during sex however I think it can feel forced and be perceived as not being true.. :2 cents:
What he neglected to tell you was that she was chained to the bed. & the bed was in his cellar!
;)

Seriously the only times I remember saying it is during more mundane activities, out shopping was one time. When you realise that your just so happy doing something really dull with her, because you are together it’s got to be love. Sometimes my thought/mouth filter doesn’t work & this was such a time & before I knew it out came the words “right now I know I love you”. & immediately my man brain screamed no no no what have you done!!! Because it’s the fear of not getting the enthusiastic response you expect, admitting your feelings & realising she maybe doesn’t feel the same. Thankfully she did. . .oh where is she now.:weeping:

It’s better to have loved & lost blah blah blah. . .

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
What he neglected to tell you was that she was chained to the bed. & the bed was in his cellar!
;)

Seriously the only times I remember saying it is during more mundane activities, out shopping was one time. When you realise that your just so happy doing something really dull with her, because you are together it’s got to be love. Sometimes my thought/mouth filter doesn’t work & this was such a time & before I knew it out came the words “right now I know I love you”. & immediately my man brain screamed no no no what have you done!!! Because it’s the fear of not getting the enthusiastic response you expect, admitting your feelings & realising she maybe doesn’t feel the same. Thankfully she did. . .oh where is she now.:weeping:

It’s better to have loved & lost blah blah blah. . .

That was a rather serious answer coming from you Mr.T! hahah
I do agree though, being happy while doing just really boring or every day things can also be a good indicator.. :)

the only time i ever said i love you was to my family dog, then he just stared blankly at me for a second or two before he started licking his crotch

Whenever it's right, it's right.

you say i love you when you actually love the person. case closed, game over, the end, goodbye!

QFT.

All those dating "rules" are a load of horseshit. If I wanna say something or do something I'll do it, not wait around for a syzygy to happen before I do it because that's what the "rules" say.

Amen!

But in the average situation I think a man has to really demonstrate a very high level of credibility and sincerity in order to drop the 'I love you' early on in a relationship and not be seen as trying too hard or outright lying to get something from her.

Very true. Shouldn't scare anybody out of saying "I Love You" though. It's not hard to be for real.

C

cindy CD/TV

Oh. My. Gosh. That just gave me the biggest smile ever! How sweet! Seriously, wow. Just wow. :clap::clap::clap:

I agree though, sex shouldn't be the first thing you think about when you think of your b/f or g/f (at least not all the time)

I think for me, if I'm dating someone and they're hurt (physically or emotionally) and I literally hurt too because of it that's how I know.. Like if my boyfriend's back is hurting and I can tell just by the look on his face my first thought is "I really wish I could take away his pain.." or if he's going through a rough situation that's stressing him out, I just want to do everything I can to make it better for him so that he doesn't have to think about it..

*BLUSH* Thanks, Nikki. :) :angels: It was a moment I will never forget for as long as I live. That feeling I felt is something I hope everyone can experience, it's life-changing! :sunny:

I love your example about looking out for someone else, putting their interests before yours. It was perfect and well said! :yesyes: :hatsoff:

When you say it the way he did it does! That's one of the sweetest things I seriously think I've ever heard.. :shy:

If you say it during sex however I think it can feel forced and be perceived as not being true.. :2 cents:

Yes, it perhaps isn't always the best time to say the 'L' word DURING sex because lust and love could get confused, but this is not always the case, either. I suppose it depends on the situation, the people involved and how deeply they feel. Don't get me wrong though, if the moment is right to say "I love you," then do it, no matter what's going on. Don't wait!

Overheard at the McDonald's drive-thru:

Guy: "Let's see, we'd like a No. 3 value meal and an order of nuggets."
Cashier: "Would you like fries with that?"
Guy: (looks at his GF as she's looking for something in her purse when suddenly realization strikes): "... I love you, babe. I really love you."
Cashier: "What?"
Gal: "Oh my god ..." (hugs guy, big kiss)

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
*BLUSH* Thanks, Nikki. :) :angels: It was a moment I will never forget for as long as I live. That feeling I felt is something I hope everyone can experience, it's life-changing! :sunny:

I love your example about looking out for someone else, putting their interests before yours. It was perfect and well said! :yesyes: :hatsoff:

Yes, it perhaps isn't always the best time to say the 'L' word DURING sex because lust and love could get confused, but this is not always the case, either. I suppose it depends on the situation, the people involved and how deeply they feel. Don't get me wrong though, if the moment is right to say "I love you," then do it, no matter what's going on. Don't wait!

Overheard at the McDonald's drive-thru:

Guy: "Let's see, we'd like a No. 3 value meal and an order of nuggets."
Cashier: "Would you like fries with that?"
Guy: (looks at his GF as she's looking for something in her purse when suddenly realization strikes): "... I love you, babe. I really love you."
Cashier: "What?"
Gal: "Oh my god ..." (hugs guy, big kiss)

Your welcome! :)

That mcdonalds story is adorable! I love random moments like that! :D

Very true. Shouldn't scare anybody out of saying "I Love You" though. It's not hard to be for real.

Being for real and being taken seriously often times can be two, different things. I think that's one of the points of this article.:dunno: