• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saying "I love you"

You can't put a time limit on when is the "right" time. It is different for every person, and every relationship.

My ex from like 5 years ago and I didn't say it for like a year and a half. My recent girlfriend said it way before me, it was awkward haha. I don't remember exactly how far into our relationship it was when I said it back to her, but you just never know.

It didn't drive me away when she said it first, but if your some creep that says it all the time to someone who doesn't love you back then it is clearly to early haha. After she said it the first time and i didn't say it back it wasn't like a big issue or anything.

Or you can just be like High School girls and say your in love with everyone haha.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Or you can just be like High School girls and say your in love with everyone haha.

Ah, Puppy Love time... that innocent, special time in all of our lives (most of us, probably). Also the most painful, confusing time in our lives. Good question in the OP. I have no good answer though. Different guys probably react differently to a girl hitting them with that early on. Just as different girls probably react differently when a guy says it first. But with that said, I don't think I've ever been the first one to say it.
So maybe there is something to that "rule". :dunno:

But when it happens early on, does anybody agree that it's usually lust, an obsession or just a crush?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why are you cyberstalking us? Bored today I guess?
Oh well, it makes me feel like a celebrity. Which I am to you & your kind.
:cool:

Actually, I'm just looking in on threads. You're entirely irrelevant to the process. I'm glad you feel like a celebrity, though! Must be the highlight of your life.

(Oh, and by "us," you mean "me," right?)

:wave:

Actually, I'm just looking in on threads. You're entirely irrelevant to the process. I'm glad you feel like a celebrity, though! Must be the highlight of your life.

(Oh, and by "us," you mean "me," right?)

:wave:
:2offtopic
Oh right, just looking in on threads?!? Commenting on threads is not 'just looking in on threads'. :rolleyes:

Your comments on these threads are actually 'hijacking'. At least we are talking about something related to the topic.