• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
That last bit reminded me of my new favorite meme: Shawn Oakman is scary. He'd be my first choice to play Obi Wan Kenobi instead of that dusty old fart, Alec Guiness.

gb7qh.jpg

Cracks me up every time.
:1orglaugh lol
I think he finally went full Potatoe on us.

I wonder if he's actually a writer for the Mystery Channel, .. err I mean History Channel.

BTW I'll send you the update for the new Iluminati password protocols later, Brother Ace.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mind you now that these clips are just the select few eric deems important enough to share with the world. Bless him for painstakingly perusing the thousands of hours of material on these subjects. Still waiting to see that $12,000 a day specially equipped rental airplane that can't fly over 30,000'. But I have faith. There's lots of History Channel to sift through and his gig at John Boehrner's golf club just got cut off.

Got to admire Eric's dedication to this bull shit cause.

He must send hours trawling through Youtube and Wikipedia looking to find like minded people who believe in this shit enough to make a video about it, then dump these en masse into this thread, only be be ridiculed. Then it's back to youtube and the cycle repeats itself.

Eric, darling, you need to step away from the computer and go outside, i think you need some fresh air dear.

And what about the Saturn console by Sega ?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I asked my pastor about this idea of satanic atheists. And he said, "that guy Commander Potatoe sounds like a real fucking idiot."

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Why don't you guys believe that Carrey is the Satanic High priest of Hollywood? It sounds plausible.

^well i have seen Dumb and Dumber To and that pile of shit could have only been made by Satan himself so maybe he is...

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Jupiter Ascending Conclusion: Case Study Final Analysis

And so here we have a perfect example of Satanic Fascist Methodology on full display. You will see this basic Hegelian Dialectic pattern repeated time and time again, over and over as described by Johnny Todd, until they either destroy themselves, or until they themselves are destroyed by others.

Hegelian Dialectic Revisited

Johnny Todd Testimony
5:45-7:21
20:35-21:21

Hegelian Dialectical Historical Summary

1) Satainc Predictive Programming Propaganda: Jupiter Ascending

The purpose is to Reverse Roles:

Evil is portrayed as Good
Devil is portrayed as God.
The Satanic planned intellectual Dark ages is portrayed as Intellectual Freedom(Jupiter/Knowledge).

So in this example. Jupiter Ascending and Lucifer Rising are synonymous phrases. Basically, you have the devil worshippers stealing the biblical story of the Great Harvest and mis-representing the characters of God as bad, and characters of Satan as Good.

2) Create Subsequent and/or Simultaneous Problems, and Solutions to the Problem.

This does 2 things:

a) Increase Fascist Government/Corporate Control of the masses
b) Create a fear-based Diversion to Distract attention of the masses while Satanists continue to try and institute their Demonic New World Order.

In this case, the current problems used are:

a) Disease Epidemics Of Ebola and Measles
b) Charlie Hebdo Incident
c) Isis Terrorism

3) While the Masses are being distracted by these fear tactics, the Real Agenda of the Satanists/Illuminists, is trying to be pushed forward in secret, behind closed doors. As is the methodology of Satanists.

The Real Agenda which will never be covered by mainstream media,that is the focus of this particular scheme are:

Trans-Pacific Partnership

The Canadian C51Bill,

The XL Pipeline

4) Conclusion: End Game

Satanist Elitist Controllers of the Military Industrial Complex believe in Destruction and Chaos. To create as much human, plant, and animal destruction as possible as sacrifices to their Demon Gods. Especially, the destruction of nature and the natural habitats of the earth. They do this as an insane attempt to destroy human self-reliance and make all humans dependent on corporations for existence (food/health. etc.). Then they can slowly poison you to death thru pharmaceuticals, GMO's and Food Additives, while profiting from it through the Medical Industry as people get sicker and weaker. Then as culmination of their pathetic sick plot, they eventually want to commit large-scale genocide as sick and perverse sacrifices to their Demon Gods. Hence all the secret detention centers and coffins they are building and stock-piling around the world.

Nothing that these people do will ever make since unless you understand this basic fact. They are psychopaths. They want to destroy nature, and control and dominate man by any means necessary. The more death and the destruction the better. This is who they are, and this is how they operate. Now, and always, destroying personal freedoms of all kinds, further attempting to turn free citizens into corporate slaves. So beware.

5) The Word Of God:

The Real Story Of The Great Harvest: Part2

I don't have an earthly fucking clue what you're on about but here's the real story behind satanism and the bullshit behind all the stereotypes and lies surrounding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.