• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Coincidences, they happen. I just watch "The Bulletproof Monk". Have you seen it? I think you could learn a lot from that monk, and to not pick up any fight, because people actually do not fight others, they fight themselves.

As you described, these posters make themselves look like fools all by themselves. I think you do not need to point that out any further than they do. And if you do want to discuss with them in order to change their opinions - you will admit you are doing that wrong. I for one have a hard time changing my view on a topic if the other guy virtually shouts at me and calls me names. Even if he might be right, just insulting.

There are always more than one way to say what you want to say.

I have indeed seen that movie and was friends with Sean William Scott and Chris Kline at that time (It was an Omaha thing). I will take some of that under advisement but I will continue to be the lovable, irascible and contentious person I have always been.

This would have been better served as a PM.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This would have been better served as a PM.

You are correct, in hindsight. Looks like I am far indeed of reaching the second chamber of the shaolin ^^

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Greatest. Thread. Ever.

Damn, i wish i was a stand up comedian. I would have material for the next 20 years, just from this thread. This is some pretty fucking amazing mastertrolling at it´s finest. :banger:

Satan is a mythological figure used by a blood thirsty god as a scapegoat. Amazing how a seemingly all powerful being needs to blame a lesser being for things the first being knew would happen. Grown ass men believing in fairy tales that ancient grown ass men invented to brainwash weak minded people. Man, has it worked.

Attachments

• tumblr_m4wc3b1ZQf1rscn9lo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m4wc3b1ZQf1rscn9lo1_500.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 121

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
So the stupidity continues, can't differentiate between satire and reality, makes enormous leaps of faith to connect the unconnected, just wow. Eric's mama must be proud.

Let's just say that Hollywood is a "close knit" community. The whole Jim Carrey "High Priest" thing makes me chuckle. I saw the SNL skit a few weeks back and I am pretty sure that his Baphomet costume was because it was FREAKING HALLOWEEN! And he was a character named "Hellvis" and it was hilarious. I am sure that Jim would have gladly paid a PR firm boatloads of money to do the same thing that the conspiracy theorists have done for free. Having said that, I do believe that there is evil in this world and it can be quite influential. But some of this stuff is just ridiculous.

Ace Boobtoucher

I was finally able to masturbate to this thread, thanks to Commander Potatoe's inclusion of Jim Carrey.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
This thread is gold. Gold I tell ya'.

The Jim Carrey thing?. lol just awesome, Commander.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Randy Quaid. Doesn't TMZ have a special wing on their building just for him?

Ace Boobtoucher

I believe Commander Potatoe are one in the same. You never see them in the same room together.

Astrological Occult Symbolism: Part 1: Jupiter Ascending: The Satanic Harvest of Destruction

Basic Introduction To Satanic Saturn Astrological Symbolism

Luciferian Occult Meaning of Jupiter Ascending: The Knowledge and Intellect of Man over Faith in the Wisdom and Power of God.

Genesis 2:17.
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Jupiter Ascending Synopsis: Illuminati predictive programming occult propaganda
illustrating their desire attempts to bring forth a Satanic Luciferian New World Order

Jupiter Ascending Occult Analysis

Jupiter Ascending plot Biblical Origins and Analysis:
Revelations 12:6-9 Revelations 16

The Words of God

The Great Harvest
http://www.discoverrevelation.com/Rev_16.html

Ace Boobtoucher

I skipped that bullshit and I'll just assume you believe that the solar system itself is a gigantic satanic conspiracy theory.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
This is awesome stuff.
Just like after the Matrix movies came out we had Commander Potatoe's from all over claim we're all in the 'Matrix' and so forth.
And when the movie and later Stargate series came out all the Commander's came out of the woodwork (and out from under their tin-foil hats) to proclaim Stargates are everywhere and it's a government conspiracy.
And so on, et cetera, et cetera.

Admittedly I haven't seen that movie yet (and it's probably one of those that has the best shit in the trailer) but it's basically more fertilizer to use or go with/on your other conspiracies.

p.s "These aren't the droids you're looking for!" :tinhat:

Ace Boobtoucher

That last bit reminded me of my new favorite meme: Shawn Oakman is scary. He'd be my first choice to play Obi Wan Kenobi instead of that dusty old fart, Alec Guiness.

gb7qh.jpg

Cracks me up every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.