• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
something tells me, since it's her, those people will probably give her a pass. :rolleyes:

that pic shows off her gams quite nicely though.

I have to admit: She's quite nice looking (wish she had bigger boobs.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Not to drift away from Sarah, but another whacko, neocon whore that sort of does something for me is Michelle Bachman.
http://solitaryreason.blogspot.com/2009/02/michelle-bachman-inserts-foot-in-her.html

She's about 10 years older than Sarah (making her about 53), but she just has that kind of "I'm even crazier in private than public... treat me like a whore and fuck me in the ass while you pinch my nipples and make me squeal" look about her. Sarah is pretty dumb, but Michelle takes being a crazy, ignorant, bible-thumping, neocon bitch to a whole new level.

Nah, I wouldn't trust either one of them to be the head janitor where I work. But they were the kinds of secret sluts who made going to camp fun when I was a kid. :nanner:

The only problem with Sarah is she seems to be awfully damn fertile. I bet a fellow could walk by her and she'd get pregnant. Must run in the family.

Rey C.

Uh... hello. Got any pictures of Sarah Palin taking it in the ass... or how about a big Black guy laying the pipe to her? Come on now, contribute something. :D

Post-partum Palin?

Palin story sparks GOP family feud

Kristol cited a passage in Purdum’s piece in which “some top aides” were said to worry about the Alaska governor’s “mental state” and the prospect that the Alaska governor may be suffering from post-partum depression following the birth of her son Trig. “In fact, one aide who raised this possibility in the course of trashing Palin’s mental state to others in the McCain-Palin campaign was Steve Schmidt,” Kristol wrote.

Asked about the accusation, Schmidt fired back in an e-mail: “I'm sure John McCain would be president today if only Bill Kristol had been in charge of the campaign.”

“After all, his management of [former Vice President] Dan Quayle’s public image as his chief of staff is still something that takes your breath away,” Schmidt continued. “His attack on me is categorically false.”

Asked directly in a telephone interview if he brought up the prospect of Palin suffering from post-partum depression, Schmidt said: “His allegation that I was defaming Palin by alleging post-partum depression at the campaign headquarters is categorically untrue. In fact, I think it rises to the level of a slander because it’s about the worst thing you can say about somebody who does what I do for a living.”

But Kristol’s charge was seconded by Randy Scheunemann, a longtime foreign policy adviser to McCain who is also close to the Standard editor and was thought to be a Palin ally within the campaign.

“Steve Schmidt has a congenital aversion to the truth,” Scheunemann said. “On two separate and distinct occasions, he speculated about about Governor Palin having post-partum depression, and on the second he threatened that if more negative publicity about the handling of Governor Palin emerged that he would leak his speculation [about post-partum depression] to the press. It was like meeting Tony Soprano.”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090701/pl_politico/24392

Incidentally, Hannity characterized this as a vicious attack from the "mainstream media" on Sarah Palin.....Never mind the fact that Vanity Fair references it's sources as those within the McCain camp....but again, never let the facts get in the way of a good lie.

Re: It Came from Wasilla

It Came from Wasilla

Sarah Palin in not a serious political candidate for any national political position. She has become the subject of the tabloids on a level much like Paris Hilton. Here is the article in Vanity Fair tilted It Came from Wasilla.

Takin a break from all the gossip and controversial malarkey, we now have Ms Palin looking pretty darn FINE in her running gear.
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbt...33/Sarah_Palin_Runner_s_World_mag#Post2035033

I would have to give that photo spread a :thumbsup: She really is attractive.

I actually *think* that the GOP is going to move into a "Gorgeous Girls Only" kind of a party. I've been watching Faux News a bit and all I've seen on Faux in terms of "Republican strategists" are hot women.

I don't think ugly women will have a PUBLIC place or a PR place in the GOP now...:dunno:

I would have to give that photo spread a :thumbsup: She really is attractive.

I actually *think* that the GOP is going to move into a "Gorgeous Girls Only" kind of a party. I've been watching Faux News a bit and all I've seen on Faux in terms of "Republican strategists" are hot women.

I don't think ugly women will have a PUBLIC place or a PR place in the GOP now...:dunno:

No doubt. Palin is attractive a fact that should underscore how dumb she is because if she had half a brain McCain just might be Prez right now.

Whatever bounce he got when he picked her likely ended up being a net negative when independents and right leaning demos got an unscripted dose of her.

She's attractive and ambitious which will get ANY woman (probably man too) pretty far. But under the glare of the unscripted path she melted into nothing more that what she was, a hot MILF in a pair of frameless glasses.

^Do you see the elevation of Sarah Palin as a foreshadow for the GOP becoming a party of beautiful women only in power/public positions?

I think that the GOP will try to use celebrity-obsession as a political strategy, actually...

^Do you see the elevation of Sarah Palin as a foreshadow for the GOP becoming a party of beautiful women only in power/public positions?

I think that the GOP will try to use celebrity-obsession as a political strategy, actually...

Well, using attractive people to sell bullshit is a tried and trued strategy...she just happened to be so incompetent when she wasn't scripted the bottom fell out of the whole marketing Palin campaign....

What I hate is that she and her attack minions like Hannity never get called on their "blame the mainstream media" for Wasilla Sarah's demise.

Conversely, if all she did was do interviews full of setup questions by Hannity as she did in the last days of the campaign who knows what would be thought of her.

And here comes Miss P's problem. Last time around she entered a contest very late as second stringer. This time around (assumming she has not lost any of that legendary ambition) she will be gunning for the top job. Attacks last time around came from the Dems, to get the nomination she will have to beat out challengers from her own party. Not the liberal media. This she may well do. She exites the base (pun intended) but as we have seen the base is shrinking nationally and shoring up geographically.

Personally I hope her inane style over substance approach dies a thousand deaths.

Rey C.

How damn! The Slutty Flight Attendant is going on tour! I'm loving' this! :nanner:

Vivid Video should offer a million $ each, for her and Michelle Bachman to do a girl/girl scene (including lots of ass-to-mouth) - since Bachman might be on the verge of voting herself out of office soon too.

Personally, I'd pay a $500 for a 30 minute clip of Michelle doing Sarah in the ass with a 12 inch black strapon. Oh yeah! :thumbsup:

^
Yup...this is the weekend to do it. Everybody in this country is on vacation time right now and for the next couple days.

She is finished politically. BUT, sadly, her *influence* over Wal*Mart, Heartland, Guns and God America is only just beginning....