• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamation

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I read your post and followed the link. Covertly and 3rd party. Identify the 3rd party. The following questions have been asked and yet to be answered.

Identify the 3rd party of the 3rd opposition. E-Mails from human persons sent or received by people to send and or receive them.

Hang it up pal.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah bob nobody is in real power. There is no power structure in this world, never has been.
You are correct.

Millions of people believe the stuff that their governments and their controlled news media tell them without question.

Millions don't. Which side do you think is growing more in numbers as time goes by?

Millions believe these assholes , these newly filthy rich assholes had a daughter who was shot to death at school 3 days prior.

Grace%2BMcDonnell%2Bfamily%2Blaughing.png

hook-smile.jpg

a1261c98-aa2d-4b83-9d17-e283c546a8e5-2060.jpeg

And many don't.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
yeah bob nobody is in real power. There is no power structure in this world, never has been.
You are correct.
Millions of people believe the stuff that their governments and their controlled news media tell them without question.
Millions don't. Which side do you think is growing more in numbers as time goes by?
Millions believe these assholes , these newly filthy rich assholes had a daughter who was shot to death at school 3 days prior.
And many don't.

I lost my uncle to cancer in 1992, he was only 31 years old. I have smiled since then, but using your logic, he's not dead because I smiled. I don't understand why you think you get to judge the way other people grieve.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That stinks. Thats very young.
I'm sorry you can't see the difference. I think you can.
And there is a lot more than this creepy Mcdonnel couple that shows fraud in this never ending cash cow.

This thread is about Jones and some fake lawsuit.
Ive known Jones for over 20 years. He's a fraud.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Millions of people don't believe that there were victims in mass shooting events. Where are these millions of people that believe that people really died? I know your answer. x and I are sheltering ourselves. You are wrong mees. We want to see like what you believe. Dead people getting up and walking away. Dead people found still alive in another identity. If you and your disbelievers can't come up with such things then how are we to believe otherwise?

Go ahead and tell us that you and your little group are smarter than us just cuz y'all have a belief. I said a belief. Nothing in facts. You believe that Alex Jones is a fraud. Well, that has been proven. How many of your companions still believe every word of his is still God spoken truth? Show us the links from some of the millions of people. Maybe they have some paper trail of what we are asking for.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Wisconsin jury awards $450,000 in Sandy Hook defamation case

https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-jury-awards-450-000-115356698.html

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A jury in Wisconsin has awarded $450,000 to the father of a boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting after he filed a defamation lawsuit against conspiracy theorist writers who claimed the massacre never happened.

A Dane County jury on Tuesday decided the amount James Fetzer must pay Leonard Pozner, whose 6-year-old son Noah was among the 26 victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Dec. 14, 2012.

Fetzer, a retired University of Minnesota Duluth professor now living in Wisconsin, and Mike Palacek co-wrote a book, "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook," in which they claimed the Sandy Hook shooting never took place but was instead an event staged by the federal government as part of an Obama administration effort to enact tighter gun restrictions. A judge earlier ruled Pozner was defamed by statements in the book that claimed he fabricated copies of his son's death certificate.

Fetzer called the damages amount "absurd" and said he would appeal.

Palacek reached a settlement with Pozner last month, terms of which were not disclosed.

Pozner has been pushing back for years against hoaxers who have harassed him, subjected him to death threats and claimed that he was an actor and his son never existed. He has spent years getting Facebook and others to remove conspiracy videos and set up a website to debunk conspiracy theories.

Others who lost relatives in the Newtown shooting have joined the fight lately after quietly enduring harassment and ridiculous assertions for years. Their efforts have turned the tables on the hoaxers. A defamation case by Sandy Hook parents against Alex Jones, host of the conspiracy-driven "Infowars" website, is pending.

Pozner thanked the jury "for recognizing the pain and terror that Mr. Fetzer has purposefully inflicted on me and on other victims of these horrific mass casualty events, like the Sandy Hook shooting," and emphasized that his case was not about First Amendment protections, the Wisconsin State Journal reported.

"Mr. Fetzer has the right to believe that Sandy Hook never happened," he said. "He has the right to express his ignorance. This award, however, further illustrates the difference between the right of people like Mr. Fetzer to be wrong and the right of victims like myself and my child to be free from defamation, free from harassment and free from the intentional infliction of terror."

Pozner testified during the trial that he's been repeatedly harassed by people who don't believe the Sandy Hook shooting occurred, including through messages posted to photos of his son on a memorial website. He said Fetzer's writing caused him to worry about his safety and his family's safety and how his surviving children could be treated. One of his two daughters is Noah's twin.

Conspiracy Theorists can burn in Hell.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi.
So there was a hearing with a jury?
I wonder if Fetzer was present and if so was he allowed to present any evidence backing his claims. I have a feeling he was not permitted to show any. Most of the article posted is just about Lenny and the Sandy Hook.........typical US journalism lacking detail and pushing an agenda.
I'd love to see some video of the hearing or at least more detail of what actually happened during it.

Fetzer wrote a book. It sold well then Amazon banned it so he released it for free. I would think in the USA he would be protected by the 1st amendment , but I guess in certain things the government can pick and choose what is protected.
Just look at all the thousands of yootoob video's which questioned all of the MASS KILLINGS which have been deleted and their creators banned for life. 1st amendment didn't protect them.
I believe in freedom of speech regardless of anything. But I guess some people don't especially if it goes against what they believe.

And also there is no connection between Fetzer and A Jones at all. Two very different people.
Infowars is going strong on yootube, none of it has ever been deleted.
Here is Fetzers page.
https://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2017_02_04_archive.html
Well you don't say?
Actually here is more detail of the hearing.
https://jamesfetzer.org/2019/10/jur...-for-defamation-by-local-conspiracy-theorist/

Well good for the Pozners and their 450 thousand dollar score. Its a nice little bonus to add to the millions of dollars they make each year off of Sandy Hook.
newtown4n-14-web.jpg

lenny-veronique-pozner.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hey speaking of Sandy Hook, Why did Gene Rosen lie?
Any explanations?
He did at least a dozen interviews with mainstream media the day after.
He 1st claimed that he found 6 children sitting outside in the driveway of his house (located next to the firehouse).
He said there was a man with them and that he was shouting at the children.

In other interviews his words were almost the same except for changing some details but this time the children were with a woman bus driver at the bottom of his driveway.
In both versions he brought the children into his house, did not contact police, and stayed there all day with them as one by one there parents came to his house to pick up their children.
The man and/or woman with the children seemed to have just wandered off somewhere as they were not mentioned again.
And according to Gene these children said that Mrs Soto was their teacher and that she was dead. In one interview he said the children said "He had a big gun and a small gun". Which means that these six children of 5 and 6 years old were in the classroom where Lanza did the killing and somehow escaped the room and managed to stay together winding up with an adult (man or woman depending on Genes versions) at the bottom of his driveway.

The only problem with Genes story beside the fact that it is completely unrealistic is that Old Gene is seen clear as day wandering around the Firehouse walking around literally in circles with all the other people there.

How could he be at his house all day with those children waiting for their parents who somehow knew where they were if he was at the Firehouse walking around in circles?
Why did Gene lie?

Gene At Firehouse

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Nobody can explain why Gene lied?
Official story is that withing 5 minutes from the time Adam "No Motive" Lanza began his killing spree the cops had swarmed the school.
Yes he managed to shoot 26 people 3 to 10 times each in 5 minutes, killing every single one.
The children who wound up on Genes driveway would have had to escape the room, get out of the building, and walk about 500 yards to Genes driveway.
Surely by time they got there the cops had already swarmed the school.
So how could Gene not know this? Cops would have been everywhere.
Can anybody explain this? If it was real then there must be an explanation.
Anybody?

Hey there were about 500 students in that little tiny elementary school who survived this tragic incident.
They would be about 12 to 18 years old right now.
Has anybody heard from any of them? In all these years have any come out and spoken?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Still nobody?
C'mon you're quick to get on my crap with every single one of these things I call out.
Here is a Golden Opportunity to shut me up. Even embarrass me. Shame me.

Why did Gene lie?
Why out of the dozens of so called journalists with whom Gene spoke to (who are nothing more than bad actors) did not one of them question any aspect of his story?
Even me, a overfed long haired leaping gnome, could figure out that Genes story makes no sense and that he was actually at the Fire House that day.
So why didn't not one of those professional journalists working for major news networks figure it out?
Prove me wrong.
Do it.
Doo It.

gene-rosen-0cc179a0390bda72.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
That story is crazy. His attorneys hung him out to dry. They let him lie knowing full well the other side knew the truth.

How funny would be it be if Jones’s phone sinks Trump? This may rival Hunter’s laptop.

There was a bit on Last week tonight about how the judge literally had to tell him that he cannot lie in court.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
An exchange between the judge and Reynal is illustrative. Jones found a lawyer who treats lies as fact. His malpractice insurers must be shitting bricks.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/al...ces-phone-records-release-experts-2022-08-06/

Toward the end of Friday's proceedings, Reynal told Gamble that he became aware of the inadvertent phone disclosure while Jones was testifying on Wednesday.

"That's not true," the judge responded, telling Reynal that he had given her an email showing he had been aware 12 days earlier. "That is our position," Reynal persisted,

Far-Right Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Praises Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre
https://pressprogress.ca/far-right-...praises-conservative-leader-pierre-poilievre/

Pierre Poilievre has earned a new admirer — conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.
Jones, who regularly promotes conspiracy theories and hateful rhetoric through his website InfoWars, took time during a recent broadcast to heap praise on Canada’s newly elected Conservative leader.

Wow, Talk about an unwelcome endorsement...