• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sandra Shine`s welcome

McRocket

Banned
Probably not. Just someone new, who hasn't quite learned that we get some of the real ones in here too.

H

I would think you are correct.

Or someone whom is not terribly happy and wants to feel more important then they do otherwise.

Or someone telling the truth. In which case, I would honestly love to see his/her evidence.

McRocket

Banned
Well do you have some factual proof of the opposite?

I have none, other then FreeOnes apparently checks them out first.

But you did not type 'you believe' it is not Sandra. You typed that 'You're not Sandra'. Like it's a fact.

Fine. Then if you are so certain, then I assume you have proof to back that up.

Sandra Shine

Official Checked Star Member
There is one: let's hear her say something in Hungarian =)

I say to the one who doubt is me writing:

Legközelebb gondold át mit irogatsz es olvasd el az egész topikot te barom!
translation: Next time you think twice what you write and read the whole topic you bustard!

Sorry for being a little mad but the sign "Official checked Star member" should mean something.

Sandra Shine

Official Checked Star Member
And now lets see some of my latest private pictures.
Hopefully now you wont think I am Sandra's naighbour who steals all her private pictures :-D

They were taken a few days ago at the October fest in Munich with my friends,Claudia Bluebell and Gili Sky

I say to the one who doubt is me writing:

Legközelebb gondold át mit irogatsz es olvasd el az egész topikot te barom!
translation: Next time you think twice what you write and read the whole topic you bustard!

Sorry for being a little mad but the sign "Official checked Star member" should mean something.
Yeah,you bus-tard........!!!!!!!

You tell him, Sandra!! There are a very few members who just don't appreciate what they've got around here.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Forget the beer ... look at the size of those pretzels! :eek: ;)

Thank you for the pics and video, Sandra! :lovecoupl

Sandra, I wish I were your neighbor. :kiss: There's plenty of proof that you know how to have fun. Did you drink all that beer? Geez, I'd pee for a week. heheh :glugglug: