• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sandra Shine`s welcome

Sandra Shine

Official Checked Star Member
Let me tell you that today we are celebrating the second anniversary of SandraShineLive and we are holding an anniversary live chat at my forum from 8-10 pm my time ( Paris time ) if you are interested peep in some time it is gonna be fun :thumbsup:

Attachments

• site-b-day1.jpg
    site-b-day1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 216

McRocket

Banned
Let me tell you that today we are celebrating the second anniversary of SandraShineLive and we are holding an anniversary live chat at my forum from 8-10 pm my time ( Paris time ) if you are interested peep in some time it is gonna be fun :thumbsup:

Do you live in Paris?

Sandra, could you answer a question for me. Why is it that the leading models on the 21st Sextury team, including yourself, Sandy, Sophie Moone, Eve Angel, and Jo, only do girl-on-girl pictures, and never do hard-core with men?

For those like me who love the 21st Sextury pictures, along with all their subsidiary brands, it seems a total tragedy that these beautiful top models want get into action with James Brossman, Frank Major, Zenza Raggi, Nick Lang, Victor etc. etc.

Is there hope for us?

McRocket

Banned
Sandra, could you answer a question for me. Why is it that the leading models on the 21st Sextury team, including yourself, Sandy, Sophie Moone, Eve Angel, and Jo, only do girl-on-girl pictures, and never do hard-core with men?

For those like me who love the 21st Sextury pictures, along with all their subsidiary brands, it seems a total tragedy that these beautiful top models want get into action with James Brossman, Frank Major, Zenza Raggi, Nick Lang, Victor etc. etc.

Is there hope for us?
I hope not.

No offense, but I have ZERO desire to see these models with any guy but me. And since that ain't gonna happen any time soon - then I hope they stay doing lesbian only.
I would guess their boyfriends/husbands would generally agree with me.

And they are SO good at it. Especially the kissing.

Sandra Shine

Is there hope for us?

Well, I am more of a SandraShineLive.com girl then a 21 sextury one as I havent done any sets for them in the past 2,5 years but to answer your question no hc sets are planned ( although I think Victor is pretty hot ) but in my member's section and in my diary you can see some hot and juicy pics that you might like :thumbsup:
And as the expression says: Hope dies the last ;)

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
If you get me a good reason for it ;)

Well...there's plenty to see and do for starters :)

I've been to many eastern europe places and I've enjoyed them all,but I've yet to see Budapest.

When do you think is the best time to go?? I thought about September time - but I don't know :dunno:

Sandra Shine

Well...there's plenty to see and do for starters :)

I've been to many eastern europe places and I've enjoyed them all,but I've yet to see Budapest.

When do you think is the best time to go?? I thought about September time - but I don't know :dunno:

I'd probably come in the late Spring or early Summer so skirts on girls are short enough :angels: and it is also good for inside and outside programs.
Hit me up before you come and I can suggest you places to visit ;)