• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Here's a new pic taken 2 days ago!!

x2_10d1499

Hey Sandee,...

I've super hooked ready your Q and A on formspring. I have actually asked a few questions on there myself without posting my nickname. Point I am trying to make I manned up and posted with my name about you being single tonight. You have been my favorite Playboy and adult model for almost as long as I had a computer. Literally I've met nearly every major name in your bizness side of modeling and mainstream Playboy, Fitness and Bikini modeling. I've met them all except you and ironically enough I've have always wanted to meet you the most.

This I am going to say I mean this from the bottom of my heart. We've trading enough emails and comments over the years for you to know I mean this. I have grown over the years to accept, admire, respect and appreciation you, your work and everything you do! Not only do I want to meet you, but I want to step up to the plate and ask how do I get the chance to take you out for dinner? I am being 100% genuine and authentic with this question. I've never wanted to do this before with any other model. But I have more than love in my heart for you! I'm just a normal guy with a normal job. I will do anything I have too in order to make my dream come true.

Thank you!