• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
3 somes will most likely happen down the road. I don't see why not :) But this is still all new... so please be patient. As for now.. the boy-girl stuff I do release should hold you over! heheh

I'd like to follow my last post (which was really sweet) by saying if you are in need of finding someone for a future 3-some I'm in... I'm totally not bi, but if that's what it takes then slap my ass and call me Sally :tongue:

i'd like to follow my last post (which was really sweet) by saying if you are in need of finding someone for a future 3-some i'm in... I'm totally not bi, but if that's what it takes then slap my ass and call me sally :tongue:

hahahaha

As I recall Sandee had a thing for Peter North. Beautiful as always Sandee. Hate to brag but you should meet her in person...I did in 2004 at glamourcon AWESOME!! Such a sweetheart in person too and even more beautiful....I was soooo nervous meeting her.

Dear Miss Sandee,

I am very excited about the possibility of you doing more boy/girl work with other famous actors in the business in the future Rocco Siffredi or Peter North would be great onscreen partners for you. Honestly, I have dreamed for such a longtime pardon the pun to see you with Peter North.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Baaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
i'd like to follow my last post (which was really sweet) by saying if you are in need of finding someone for a future 3-some i'm in... I'm totally not bi, but if that's what it takes then slap my ass and call me sally :tongue:

Dear Miss Sandee,

I am very excited about the possibility of you doing more boy/girl work with other famous actors in the business in the future Rocco Siffredi or Peter North would be great onscreen partners for you. Honestly, I have dreamed for such a longtime pardon the pun to see you with Peter North.

I hope I,m not seeing the end of softer solo work. Personally the H/C stuff hurts me like a jilted lover
It would be a bitter end to a near decade long love affair with a woman who I consider to be
the finest defintion of the word 'PHOTOGENIC' I've ever seen

I hope I,m not seeing the end of softer solo work. Personally the H/C stuff hurts me like a jilted lover
It would be a bitter end to a near decade long love affair with a woman who I consider to be

I agree with this 100%.. Sandee's solo work is still my favorite. Through the years Sandee has always done an amazing job pleasing as many members of her site as possible. I think she knows how much people still love seeing her solo work it's just that after doing b/g sets for the first time that is where everyones attention currently is.

Personally I think it'd be awesome if at least 50% of the galleries continued to be solo.. And one thing I REALLY like that she did with all her b/g sets so far is to start them off solo for a good 15 pics or so to start the tease.

Nice job as always Sandee :)

sandee2004

Like I said before... I won't be working with anyone other than my boyfriend.
Dear Miss Sandee,

sandee2004

Nope! I will be still be posting just as much SOLO work as work with others.

sandee2004

You're right again Nick! Yup... I will still be doing solo content (as the majority) with sprinkled in boy-girl stuff. And even at that.... like you said... the sets all start with me solo :) xooxox
I agree with this 100%.. Sandee's solo work is still my favorite. Through the years Sandee has always done an amazing job pleasing as many members of her site as possible. I think she knows how much people still love seeing her solo work it's just that after doing b/g sets for the first time that is where everyones attention currently is.

Personally I think it'd be awesome if at least 50% of the galleries continued to be solo.. And one thing I REALLY like that she did with all her b/g sets so far is to start them off solo for a good 15 pics or so to start the tease.

Nice job as always Sandee :)

sandee2004

LOL you're delusional.