• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's true. Sandee is an amazing person... I'm not just talking about other models either. She really is one of the nicest people I've ever met and am very thankful for her kindness ♥

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
WOW how sweet of you to say and notice! Thank you so much! ♥
I just like that her ID is Sandee2004. It shows that she has been on her putting in work and saying hello for much longer than most. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey there Sandee, was wondering why you haven't updated your mobileme gallery for a long time now. can't wait to see new pics!
please upload soon!!

Thanks!

sandee2004

I don't use mobile me anymore! members of my website get other mobile uploads. Sorry, they're only available to members of my website: http://SexySandee.com
Hey there Sandee, was wondering why you haven't updated your mobileme gallery for a long time now. can't wait to see new pics!
please upload soon!!

Thanks!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Sandee, I read that your scheduled Brazzers shoot with Madison Ivy was cancelled :( Any plans to reschedule?

sandee2004

Madison had something happen at a previous shoot where she couldn't do ours. So we changed it to Kirsten Price that I'd shoot with, but then I got a nasty cold I'm STILL trying to recover from :(
Sandee, I read that your scheduled Brazzers shoot with Madison Ivy was cancelled :( Any plans to reschedule?

Sandee was the original reason why I joined FreeOnes. I could NOT believe she was actually writing on the board. Took me about half a year to realize I could just sign in myself instead of just reading her posts. Forever in your debt Sandee. What a gal! :D

sandee2004

Awwwwwwwwwwwww really? How sweet of you!!!!!! So glad you're here chatting!~
Sandee was the original reason why I joined FreeOnes. I could NOT believe she was actually writing on the board. Took me about half a year to realize I could just sign in myself instead of just reading her posts. Forever in your debt Sandee. What a gal! :D

I remember early on there was a member here named Kevin-something who was contesting Sandee, saying it wasn't really her. Next thing I knew she had posted a video of her saying "Hello Kevin, it's the real me!". It opened up me beautiful eyes to Sandee and I was (so far)....HOOKED!
Thank YOU Sandee! Keep up the great work! :)

Hot!!!! Been waiting for b/g pro-shots since i saw her in "Thrust" when she touched the boner of the guy for some seconds. Holy shit! ^^