• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Yes, first full hardcore picture "set" and
I will only be working with him :)

Hi Sandee,

I have a few questions which I hope you can answer:

1) One of your sets recently said it was your 'first hardcore' set - but I've seen you do hardcore before (even anal) - did this just mean it was your first 'professional' pictorial set?
2) Is the guy you're working with your boyfriend/husband or will you be working with other guys?
3) If you're working with other guys - do you have plans to work with more than one guy at a time?

Thanks!

Are there any other members on Sandee's site that have trouble viewing the MS formatted vids? im sure it is something on my end... help

Oh my word those latest pics are simply RIDICULOUS, just unbelievably good.

The b/g photos are too hot for any words to them justice. Been an on/off member of your website for 5 or so years, but I'm back now Sandee and back for good!

Are there any other members on Sandee's site that have trouble viewing the MS formatted vids? im sure it is something on my end... help

Welcome to the site man!

I'm really bad with computer lingo so I don't know what "MS" format is.. I'll just guess and say you mean the "wmv" ones?
Anyway, try to download the video to your computer instead of watching it on the site (which I'm guessing is what you're trying to do) and see how that works. You should be able to just right-click the link that you'd use to play the vid and just click "save as" or something (sorry, I have a Mac and forgot the exact terms)

If you're still having issues though post something in the thread or pm me or something. We'll get you all squared away :thumbsup:

Sandee, That new b/g set you posted today is so fricken' HOT! I'm sure you know the pics I particularly like ;) Thanks so much love!! :lovecoupl

Sandee to new boy girl gallery posted today is one of the hottest yet, all your members hope that there will be a second part to all of your b/g galleys so we can all see the finish to them. We all wish that there was videos to go along with them. I for one and a lot of other members of your web site would pay extra to see the videos. We all wish that you would do some anal videos with him.

Welcome to the site man!

I'm really bad with computer lingo so I don't know what "MS" format is.. I'll just guess and say you mean the "wmv" ones?
Anyway, try to download the video to your computer instead of watching it on the site (which I'm guessing is what you're trying to do) and see how that works. You should be able to just right-click the link that you'd use to play the vid and just click "save as" or something (sorry, I have a Mac and forgot the exact terms)

If you're still having issues though post something in the thread or pm me or something. We'll get you all squared away :thumbsup:

Sandee, That new b/g set you posted today is so fricken' HOT! I'm sure you know the pics I particularly like ;) Thanks so much love!! :lovecoupl

Thanks, this looks to be working!!!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
MS formatted vids? Please let me know what error you are getting so I can help. The vids are either MP4 format for Mac or WMV for PC

Sandee I have 2 questions for you...

#1 is there a female that you have never worked with that you would love to? and who?
#2 would you ever do a 3some scene with your guy?

Thanks sweets, loving the site!