• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Last photo in this gallery preview was sensational!

sandee2004

While I think it's awesome and sweet you're posting pics.... I'd really appreciate it if you didn't post THIS many free pics. It doesn't help my business at all when most are posted for free. TGP galleries affiliates post are different because they don't choose all the naughty photos. So please, kindly... stop posting most of the naughty pics for free or I'll have to ask freeones to remove them. Thank you

MORE OF SANDEE WESTGATE WITH JACK DANIELS

sandee2004

While I think it's awesome and sweet you're posting pics.... I'd really appreciate it if you didn't post THIS many free pics. It doesn't help my business at all when most are posted for free. TGP galleries affiliates post are different because they don't choose all the naughty photos. So please, kindly... stop posting most of the naughty pics for free or I'll have to ask freeones to remove them. Thank you

MORE OF Sandee Westgate WITH JACK DANIELS

Sandee not been in here for a while - Still looking as hot and sexy as usual! New back and shoulder tatt? What does it say and have you got a clearer pic of it?

Thanks sexy!!

Another new pic... this is also a boy-girl set that will be posted for members! I make him my bitch! :)
fd7109fa84ca11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

what is your boyfriend feeding you...you're getting sexier and wilder each post, Sandee

Hi Sandee,

I have a few questions which I hope you can answer:

1) One of your sets recently said it was your 'first hardcore' set - but I've seen you do hardcore before (even anal) - did this just mean it was your first 'professional' pictorial set?
2) Is the guy you're working with your boyfriend/husband or will you be working with other guys?
3) If you're working with other guys - do you have plans to work with more than one guy at a time?

Thanks!