• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Oh, my good Heavens, you spoil us, Sandee! Beautiful pics, I love them all: the new gallery is amazing, as well as the photos with Puma are! You look wonderful in the red dress and either long or shortened hair suits you very, very well. Thank you so much, sweetie, you took my breath away!

:bowdown: :lovecoupl

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
You're welcome!

Hey Sandee,....

Thanks alot for those new candid shots sweetheart! Puma sure has sum big o'l boobies! What's the chances of your starring in a scene with Puma in a upcoming movie. Perhaps a three with another girl? Audrey Bitoni comes to mind. Yummy!!!

who this man?

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up...hope your week is going well. Since I seem to usually be the resident "hair comment guy", just wanted to say that the short hair looks super hot! I can't wait to see more pics of it, what we have seen looks great. Where does it go from here...you can do no wrong.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
What's up...hope your week is going well. Since I seem to usually be the resident "hair comment guy", just wanted to say that the short hair looks super hot! I can't wait to see more pics of it, what we have seen looks great. Where does it go from here...you can do no wrong.

Awesome! I'm glad you like it!