• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Have a good weekend! oxox

Attachments

• IMG00168.jpg
    IMG00168.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 1,286

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Thank you very much, sweetie! I believe your weekend is nice as well, Sandee, and is certainly going to be even more wonderful with Puma! ;)

:bowdown: :lovecoupl

Have a good weekend! oxox
Whoa, yeah! - another spellbinding candid pic. It almost seems like you're sitting on the bed right next to me - very cool. :lovecoupl

I am having a good weekend, and today could be even better. ;) Give Puma a spank for me - she's so naughty. Heheh. Now pucker up for a big virtual :kiss:.

sandee2004

Sandee, I see you took the hair extensions out. It looks well. This hairstyle may be worth for a couple of shoots, may be together with a bit different color.
The long straight blonde hair is nice, but is going a bit boring.

Yeah I took them out. I would be happy to do a couple shoots with short hair. In fact, I did already! hehe! Here's a sample attached. xoxo, Sandee

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 987

sandee2004

Attachments

• CIMG1562.jpg
    CIMG1562.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 956

darkman

Retired Moderator
Thanks for those nice pictures Sandee! I see you and Puma had a great time together :thumbsup: She posted a couple of pictures on her thread too and all the photos are pretty good :lovecoupl Thanks once again babe!

Stay beautiful :wave:

sandee's_fun

Copyright © by SF . All rights reserved.
Hello Sandee . Thanks for those beautiful pics . You look just wonderful in red :lovecoupl: Your pics always make me smile :) All the best for you and thx again . Take care swetie :wave2:

Yes! That's the red dress I like so much. I think you and the dress make a perfect match - simply breathtaking.

Sandee, thank you for sharing a slice of your weekend with us. There's lots of crazy sexy fun, when you and your alter ego get together. I hope you will do it again before too long. Rock on !_!