• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
And l;ast but not least, the 4th Sandee Wallpaper!
Hope you'll like it, and there will be more! :D

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisses all over!!

Puma and I are doing a cam show together here in AZ this Saturday night!! If you're not a member, join now to see the show! http://www.sandeewestgate.com/join.html

Sandee; When Your In Az. Check Your E-Mail Box There, So I Can Get Them Pictures You Lost When Your Computer Crashed. :mad: There's Also Some Info On Posters For You Toooo!!! :D Take Care Babe, Tell Puma Hi!!! :wave: Have Fun You Two Wild And Crazy Gals!! :lovecoupl Party Time :glugglug:

So, how do you like my new Signature?
Hope you like it, it's the best in the world, just like any sig. with Sandee!

Well, I'm looking for a place for my Sandee W. Wallpapers, maybe I'll go back on Deviant Art, will see....

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
So, how do you like my new Signature?
Hope you like it, it's the best in the world, just like any sig. with Sandee!

Well, I'm looking for a place for my Sandee W. Wallpapers, maybe I'll go back on Deviant Art, will see....

It's beautiful! I love it so much, i saved it. xoox, Sandee

cheers sandee, I´m from far far away. (germany, to be exact), and I just wanted to tell you, you make a gorgeous impression. you seem to be a lovely person.
and btw: I adore your body
and I like the candids.
okay, enough from the german guy tryin´to speak english

It's beautiful! I love it so much, i saved it. xoox, Sandee

It's so beautiful because there's the most beautiful person in the world in it...
Sandee, would it be okay with you if I created a "fan-site" of yours, hosted on a free hosting site. I would add the Sandee W. wallpapers I have made so far.
Ofcourse I'd give cretid and links to SW.com

But I'll understand if you wouldn't agree.. No problem.

:D