• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Holy smokes nice links!!!! really got to keep the big guy down below under control :D

i would like to see her do something with chains and whips

...and suspension bondage for good measure.:rolleyes: Just kidding...I think!?

I have seen plenty of pictures of Sandee on the net. However, I don't think I had ever noticed, until recently, how full and lucious her lips are. I feel completely unobservant for not noticing that early, as it is an incredible turn on at the moment. Ouch!! that is too hot for comfort.

Re: Sandee Westgate - event candids

sandee2004 said:
Dire.. it was taken at an "AdultCon" a year or so ago :) I haven't seen any other pics from that either. xoox, Sandee
Thanks for the info, Sandee. I've been looking, but I'm not finding pics of you at that event.

Anyway, I did find something of interest, another gallery of candids taken at the Temptation Awards. It's a good one. This gallery has two pics showing Puma Swede "adjusting" your wardrobe. Naughty girls.:) And there is a good shot of you putting a liplock on Kirsten Price at the podium. Heh. I think she liked it. Well, I bet you were in high spirits that evening. :)

http://www.erosartist.com/events/thumbs.php?category=TemptationAwards2006

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
sandee2004 said:
AWW cool! I have been waiting for some pics of the show! THANKS!! I'm off to shoot with Twistys today! oxox, Sandee
I am looking forward to new stuff with you, Sandee! Have a nice day! :lovecoupl

Oh man is always the same here, I`m bored of these pictures.
Sandee should do Hardcore Pics Boy Girl,that would be fantastic!!:nanner:

sandee2004 said:
AWW cool! I have been waiting for some pics of the show! THANKS!! I'm off to shoot with Twistys today! oxox, Sandee
You're welcome, Sandee. Twistys puts out very good pics/vids...can't wait to see you as Treat Of the Month. Yum!

Anything on the horizon for a shoot with another of my favorites, DDGirls?.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
dire_need said:
You're welcome, Sandee. Twistys puts out very good pics/vids...can't wait to see you as Treat Of the Month. Yum!

Anything on the horizon for a shoot with another of my favorites, DDGirls?.
Dire- I would love to shoot with them again. It's all about if they call me. Put in a request :) xoox, Sandee
carshot.jpg

Pimp2004 said:
Oh man is always the same here, I`m bored of these pictures.
Sandee should do Hardcore Pics Boy Girl,that would be fantastic!!:nanner:

I don't agree, Sandee posing pics are already fantastic, I just can't get enough of them :D