• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Sandee Westgate - Sandee in the science news

lisa lucie said:
Dear Dire:

This team you keep refering to .... May I join?

I may not be well vested in archaeology, but I possess useful research tools in the event future Westgate sites are layed opened.

Lisa
It's not for me to say, Lisa, since I have no personal connection to the parties involved. I just posted the news. You could try contacting Dr. Drummond to find out whether the team needs volunteers. :dunno: But I have heard through the grapevine that the team is in big trouble. The corporate sponsor pulled the plug on financing, and there is disagreement among the team members about methodology. Also, Drummond has an abrasive attitude, which doesn't help matters at all. I think the team and the project will fall apart very soon.

Heheheh! It's just a parody for fun, and nothing more. I guess I shouldn't have posted it, because it can be taken the wrong way. So the joke is on me. :)

Now back to real enjoyment, like the gallery link DaSkywalker posted. Yum!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
WOW Dire!!! Good job hunting those down! heheh! :)
xoox, Sandee

sandee2004 said:
WOW Dire!!! Good job hunting those down! heheh! :)
xoox, Sandee
:)Thank you, Sandee. I had a tough time finding those pics, but it was worth the effort. Heh. I lack the hunting instincts of the other picture hounds around here.

I want to comment about the second gallery link Dunit posted.:thumbsup: This one: http://glam0ur.com/gals/sandee_westgate/19/sandee_westgate.php
At first, the stark black and white background startled me a little, until I saw the entire gallery display. I like how you look there a lot. Very good posing. Your image reflection is cool. And the close-ups are giving me goosebumps (the good kind). All of that and bare feet too. Hot!

Cummed :D

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
dire_need said:
:)Thank you, Sandee. I had a tough time finding those pics, but it was worth the effort. Heh. I lack the hunting instincts of the other picture hounds around here.

I want to comment about the second gallery link Dunit posted.:thumbsup: This one: http://glam0ur.com/gals/sandee_westgate/19/sandee_westgate.php
At first, the stark black and white background startled me a little, until I saw the entire gallery display. I like how you look there a lot. Very good posing. Your image reflection is cool. And the close-ups are giving me goosebumps (the good kind). All of that and bare feet too. Hot!
Glad you liked them Dire!! I thought that set was different in a cool way :) oxox, Sandee

Sandee, I can't imagine how much stuff you have on your site now. I subscribed a while back and almost had to have my mouse clicking finger amputated from over use!! :) Your site is awesome!

cobraii

Banned
Does Sandee EDIT & turn around and EDIT?
Dildo or monster cock?
Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator: