• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Pimp2004 said:
Sandee should do ...
what she feels comfortable doing. I'm sure that's how you meant to finish that statement! :) :spin:

pitino

are you talking to me?
CL55? that suits you fine Lady! :hatsoff:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Oh, my God, what a splendour! It is so difficult to leave your thread with all these beautiful pictures, Sandee! Good luck with your new car! :lovecoupl :hatsoff:

jillfunf said:
wow, what a taste in cars. from an AMG benz to the new supercharged jag. thats hot, i'm not gonna lie

You do realize that Jaguar is owned by Ford Motor Company?

That is a lot of money to spend on a Ford, regardless of who is buying it.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
boba_fouts said:
You do realize that Jaguar is owned by Ford Motor Company?

That is a lot of money to spend on a Ford, regardless of who is buying it.

Yes, I know about Ford owning them. I have personally tested the car out and love it. I'm also thinking about a couple other choices.. we'll see.

Thanks for the pics, Sandee. :) There is a special something about a hot babe wearing :cool: shades while driving a kick-ass car. Please post some candids with your new car when that happy day arrives. Coupe or convertible? Mmmm, new car aroma...

Oh, Geez! I'll have to run for cover, because Sandee in red means fireworks. :nanner:

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the pics, Sandee. :) There is a special something about a hot babe wearing :cool: shades while driving a kick-ass car. Please post some candids with your new car when that happy day arrives. Coupe or convertible? Mmmm, new car aroma...

Oh, Geez! I'll have to run for cover, because Sandee in red means fireworks. :nanner:
heheh!

Coupe or convertible? Mmmm, new car aroma...

Hmmm...I like coupes better but could you just image Sandee's hair blowing in the wind as she went down the street in her car while wearing her shades. :D

Of course, that might distract people and cause an accident so maybe she shouldn't, just because of public safety.;)

You could be right, D-rock...a coupe it is then, for safety's sake.;) I can imagine the mayhem on the Pacific Coast Highway, if Sandee drove a Jag XKR convertible with the top down.

The buyer or the Mercedes will be lucky. He will get to be in the same spot your butt sat in all those times. ;)
I bet the Benz could sell for more than you paid for it if you auctioned it as a "Previously Owned by Sandee Wetgate" vehicle!! :)