• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

Lots of NEW photo sets and videos up on my website! Here are some preview shots...

"Fresh Catch of the Day Nudes"
FishNet-Samantha-Kelly-Beach-Nude.jpg

"Hot, Nude, Beach Bunny"
Beach-Mesh-Top-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

"Sexy Thigh High Boot Fetish"
Purple-Dress-Thigh-High-Boots-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

"Playing with My Big Toy"
Playing-Dildo-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

Cum play with me live on CAMS!!!

Nice pics, very sexy

Btw, offering my toy to play with.:drool2:

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member

Samanthakelly

Another successful trip to Sin City for naughty shoots!! Woo-hoo! 3 New photo sets and videos to enjoy on my site!All 3 of these sets are from my "XXX Category" XXX PHOTOS ....XXX VIDEOS

Photo Set "Wet and Very Wet in Sin City"
The Video is already up for you to enjoy!
Vegas-Masturbation-XXX-Shower-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

Photo Set "Exposed in Sin City" Video coming soon!
Vegas-Big-Boobs-Maturbation-Samantha_Kelly.jpg

Photo Set "Sexy lil Tease" A bit of a naughty dance for you! Video coming soon!
Vegas-Masturbation-Blue-Sweater.jpg

I really like the second pic. Holding those nice big boobs.... My cock is ready for them

yes sweetie =) in October I am headed to Florida to shoot with the gorgeous Staci Chase!! =) I am super excited about it! She also does cams like I do.. super hot and an awesome personality.. no doubt her and I will have an amazing time together! lol Staci Chase Live Cams..please check her out boys!

That's awesome! I guess we can expect g/g gold shows with you two! (just bring your cam :p)
Staci is a good choice as she's also pretty damn wild on cam, so you two should be fantastic together. ;)

Samanthakelly

That's awesome! I guess we can expect g/g gold shows with you two! (just bring your cam :p)
Staci is a good choice as she's also pretty damn wild on cam, so you two should be fantastic together. ;)
yes she is amazing right?? =) Love her! xoox

- - - Updated - - -

I really like the second pic. Holding those nice big boobs.... My cock is ready for them
thank you Par!! =) That shot is pretty crazy! My boobs look as big as my head lol =) Yay for big boobies!!! xoxo

yes she is amazing right?? =) Love her! xoox

- - - Updated - - -

thank you Par!! =) That shot is pretty crazy! My boobs look as big as my head lol =) Yay for big boobies!!! xoxo

Did you become a photographer?

Samanthakelly

Lots of new content to enjoy up on my website! I just shot some more fetish type content I think you will love! Here is an image from my new photo set and video "Samantha Kelly Exposed" In this photo set you will see lots of my vagina, calves and my little feet! lol The video is super sexy! Click the link to see my VIDEO TEASER

Samantha-Kelly-Vagina-High-Heels.jpg

My "Foot Fetish" video and photo set is also up! This is one of my first foot fetish videos and pics BUT .. there will be more on the way!! xoxo

"Foot Fetish VIDEO" " Foot Fetish PHOTO SET"
Samantha-Kelly-Foot-Fetish-Photos-Videos.jpg