• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
Wild, sexy & ... damn hot Samy, I could help to check your conditioning without using the mirror. I am astonished how your body also flexes the baywatch outfit hihi...
:rolleyes: :dunno::nanner:

New photo sets and videos! "Indoor Baywatch Babe Photo Set" and "Video" This set has sexy nude
stretching and posing!

Samantha-Kelly-Baywatch-Babe.jpg

Samantha-Kelly-Baywatch-Sexy-Legs.jpg

After my workout today I did what I call my #fatcheck lol Flexing my abs and arms in the mirror to check my conditioning. These were taken with a cell camera.. no pro photo lights or photo make-up .. simply "Raw Nude Candids" Working my double cardio sessions so my conditioning will only get better! Lots of photo shoots coming up! #hardcore #eatcleantraindirty

Abs-Ripped-Samantha-Kelly-Raw-Candids.jpg

Wow great pics Samantha! Damn looking great!!! :D

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
Sexy candid pics!

Rockin' my new Superman Baseball Cap! I have Superman fetish and so this hat was a perfect gift for me! Thank you to one of my fans for my prezzie!!
Candid-Superman-Baseball-Cap-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

I love this sexy dress! Another gift from a fan! Thank you for shopping on my wishlist!! I am definitely shooting in this dress for my website!
Candid-Yellow-Dress-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

I took this candid pic before going live on cams to play with my fan boys! I have a lot of fun on cams playing with toys and flexing for the guys whom love sexy, fitness girls!
Candid-Blue-Jersey-Samantha-Kelly.jpg