• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

thank you so much =) I love me some Superman! =)

I love me some Samantha Kelly :)
SamanthaKellySuperGirl17.jpg

Miss Samantha,

I was trying to add you on Facebook but it won't let me??? I am an enormous fan of yours. You have the most gorgeous big round tits I've ever seen! You are my favorite fitness model ever.

I just put my new photo set "Nothing Sexier Than Jeans" up! Jeans are timeless and so sexy.. in this photo set they end up around my calves. Mmmm-hmmmm .. and my tight lil t-shirt comes off! I will also have the video up tonight!

Big-Boobs-Jeans-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

Body-Shot-Jeans-Nude-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Samantha,

I was trying to add you on Facebook but it won't let me??? I am an enormous fan of yours. You have the most gorgeous big round tits I've ever seen! You are my favorite fitness model ever.
thank you PimpDaddy =) I appreciate that so much! xo Here is a link to my fan page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/32DDDSamanthaKelly
also for updates on my Official Website please check my blog =) "Official Blog of Published Fitness Model Samantha Kelly
:lips:

God damn I love you Miss Samantha and your tripple D's! They are incredible. I am going to post up on your wall right now. I hope you friends request me.

Samantha, you should shoot some workout videos, maybe shoot for diymuscle . You should also do some instructional personal training videos and some instructional nutrition videos.