• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to D-rock again.

well didn't you just make me smile BC :) thank you. My weight is an easy target and I'm cool with it. You can't put yourself on camera for everyone and then be sensitive to the criticisms. it's the nature of people. Oh well :)

I have lost weight and will continue to do so. It's a slow road because I'm doing it healthy rather than speedy which is not good for your heart. I will be back to my 125 - 130 like usual and then they'll talk shit about something else. ;)

thanks again!
Fuck them! You are gorgeous as you are Mariah!

georges

Staff member
well didn't you just make me smile BC :) thank you. My weight is an easy target and I'm cool with it. You can't put yourself on camera for everyone and then be sensitive to the criticisms. it's the nature of people. Oh well :)

I have lost weight and will continue to do so. It's a slow road because I'm doing it healthy rather than speedy which is not good for your heart. I will be back to my 125 - 130 like usual and then they'll talk shit about something else. ;)

thanks again!
You are a very good looking woman :hugkiss::boobies: . Generally, it is said that after being 30 years old, it is not so easy to lose weight, I need to lose between 8-10 kilos but that is not that easy and the fact that you have a short time to eat at work isn't helping for eating a good meal.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I don't care what they say. it's not like I just ate and got lazy and gained weight. I had a medical condition that required that I take medication that causes weight gain. It also ate the lining of my stomach which is finally starting to heal so it means nothing, other than letting me know what kind of people they are to take cheap shots.

And Bob, I don't know what the fuck your problem with me is lately but your little comments are telling. I contacted you privately and asked you and you said no issue at all and yet you continue to make little comments about me. You could keep that to yourself but you obviously wanted to make a point.

So here's your shot. Speak your fucking mind Bob. Say what you have to say instead of being a bitch and making little comments without backing it up.

To the rest of you, thank you for your sweet comments. I appreciate it very much. xo

Philbert

Banned
I just wanna say...unreal.
The CheapShot Queen, nasty Nanu, the Crazy Bitch of Freeones, has a major butthurt going 'cause people are pointing out how fat she is...awwww.
And it's true, too.
BC and I don't know each other, so her post about us sucking each other's dicks, butt fucking my dead Dad, and having anal sex with an 11 year old boy was ...an incredibly low class, perverted, typical Crazy Bitch Mariah cheap shot...and just 'cause that's who she is. All our posts before that were nothing bad or nasty. Crazy bitch just likes to go off...
And that was just one of many...
So...I love her whining about cheap shots...I hope they actually bother the shit outa ol' tubby...she deserves lots more.:picardfacepalm:

Considering most of her threads on "religion" are mostly cheap shots aimed at the religious and believers in God on the site...
boo hoo.

The only thing is Phil is that Mariah posted a couple of PM's that you sent to her saying but I still love you Mariah! LOL

Mariahxxx

I'm now 100% convinced this idiot can't read. Someone who gains weight because of medication they take for a medical condition has no choice and can't do much about it. Therefore insulting that isn't really insulting. But when you are a loser and a dickhead you choose to be one, therefore THAT is an insult.

I am really fine with my weight and that's what matters. I know I'm losing now that I'm off the medication so the insults by haters like this mud shark anal queen means very little. And is it a cheap shot to point out your big black cock fantasy? or is it just stating facts? I'm fat but can lose weight you're a loser who can't change a fucking thing.

YMCA YMCA YMCA look at the tags in the thread LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Philbert is a size queen too I bet...it's that whole texas thing i guess

Mariahxxx

oh he PM'd me on Friday asking if he could get a pass to my site and said he is very sorry he just wanted to keep up the appearance to his board friends.

he also sent me a photo of his favorite hero from texas describing his cock

small_penis.jpg

I don't care what they say. it's not like I just ate and got lazy and gained weight. I had a medical condition that required that I take medication that causes weight gain. It also ate the lining of my stomach which is finally starting to heal so it means nothing, other than letting me know what kind of people they are to take cheap shots.

When people get angry they say imprudent things and religious issues often associated with strong emotions.

I would say that mocking is unchristian practice.

Phil you my boy and all but most of us guys stopped with the picking on the girl we secretly liked back in the 6th grade.

I don't get a lot of snow where I live. Maybe a little dusting every 3 or 4 years and significant snowfall every 10 years. We did get 18 inches of snow back in the Christmas of 1989.

I usually let a woman know I am interested in her by giving her a copy of the King James version of the Bible. It's a nice ice breaker.

Well Moronaxxx...or whatever your stupid name is. How I can believe, is MY BUSINESS. Notice how I've never pressed my beliefs on you or anyone else? To bad you can't say the same thing.

You're right, I don't have to read what you post...but it's been a slow day, and I needed a laugh.

So what works for me is:
___

2013-08-25, 11:48
Mariahxxx
This message is hidden because Mariahxxx is on your ignore list.
Remove user from ignore list
___

It makes the threads more enjoyable. I have no problem with the user other than I'm tired of the one sided posts that, to me, doesn't seem to want to engage in an exchange of ideas.
The only problem I have it that when someone else replies to the user's messages the original post that was blocked appears.

I only have the one user on my ignore list. I'm neither annoyed nor offended by any of the posts. I just don't like to make time for postings that I don't enjoy or get any value from.

Mariahxxx

Re: Sad & Simple Proof There is No God

then he either converts her or shuns her like a good christian

- - - Updated - - -

mixie I am soooooo proud to be the ONE! :)