• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Why would one assume that God should just hold humanities hand though every problem? Shouldn't that be something humanity should try to fix for themselves? If he did everything for people life would be kind of meaningless. Good is good because we willingly choose to do it because we feel it's right and not because it's easy or because we have been programmed to do it. It's also why I think he gave us free will, because life and doing what's right would also be meaningless without it. That means some people with free will choose to do evil. Sometimes that means good people have to be good and sacrifice in the face of evil. Sometimes that means good people will lose out because they are good, but the part of being good is carrying on despite that. Maybe God did do something about all the unfortunate people in the world. If nothing else it could be argued that he created us. Maybe instead of asking why he isn't doing anything to make life better for everybody we should be asking ourselves why we aren't doing what needs to be done to make life better for everybody. We clearly have the tools to do so. Maybe we should be asking ourselves why we do evil things that hurt others, and stop doing that instead of blaming another for what he do to ourselves. It's not a matter of it being impossible either, it's just a lack of will, selfishness, and apathy on our part. The only thing standing in the way of us making the world a good place is ourselves, and it's obvious where the blame lies in humanities problems, and it isn't with God. We have to look no further than in our own mirrors.

Also has anybody ever taken into account if God exist that maybe the trials and problems even good people face in this life will be insignificant and washed away in the next one.

D-rock's post is so full of win

Why would one assume that God should just hold humanities hand though every problem?
Because he's supposed to have created men. When someone creates something that goes wrong it's his responsability to fix it and fix the damages. Or pay for them.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
yeah he makes entire continents and a significant percentage of the world diseased and starving to show us the value of life lol tell that to the diseased and starving.

and yes it is ourselves who need to make it better, not believing in some invisible man who's pulling strings like we're puppets and in the end says, "no matter what you did it's all ok my child. It's all forgiven now because you say you believe in me"

I just find it amazing that you grown men who don't seem so stupid can believe such incredibly stupid things

and its hillarious that you mention "not because we're programmed to do it.." you are all programmed to believe in something you cannot see and that has zero evidence other than a book that has so much bullshit

ya can't argue with mindless people who are happy to believe in something that doesn't exist.

georges

Staff member
Texans are fine people in many cases. But Philbert is from Texas and he sucks. Plus Texans are always letting you know they are from Texas and how great it is and how they are the best. plus cowboy boots with a suit is just stupid looking.

oh, and Geroge W Bush is from Texas. those are plenty of reasons.

I don't see a problem with Texans even if they remind you that they are from Texas. Like I said last time I prefer 900$ santiags with a Boss suit than the Californian ghetto gangsta trash style where baggy pants, nike air max shoes and a hoodie are the fashion, in general as my cousins and several of their friends said Californians rarely dress well or properly. New Yorkers are always well dressed. I know your dislike for GWB.

Mariahxxx

georges Im talking about a business suit with cowboy boots, not hip hop gangsta wear. by the way, they wear that shit in Paris, New York, London etc etc etc I HATE that more than cowboy boots with a suit, but for a businessman to be wearing that shit is laughable.

I wear boots with my business attire. But not cowboy boots.. I got some balla Cole Haan wingtip boots last Christmas lol

georges Im talking about a business suit with cowboy boots, not hip hop gangsta wear. by the way, they wear that shit in Paris, New York, London etc etc etc I HATE that more than cowboy boots with a suit, but for a businessman to be wearing that shit is laughable.

Fuckin religion is the fuckin cause of most world problems, not to mention how it fucks up individuals!

Mariahxxx

Re: Sad & Simple Proof There is No God

Damaged. Hypocrite. Loudmouth. Materialistic. Cunt. Bitch. I've pretty much been called them all just in the last 24 hours on this forum. I challenge a few and accept a few and disregard a few. I can live with the ones I accept. I'm okay with me. I KNOW me, none of you KNOW me, or each other for that matter. Most of you won't post your real name or a photo of yourselves.

I will say that as big of a dickhead that Philbert is and as often as he tangles with people on this forum, you'd think he'd be good at it, but he sucks. His insults are so weak and his accusations and assumptions are laughable as hell. If a pitcher were as predictable as he is said pitcher would be playing T Ball. (Sorry to our Euro friends who might be confused on the baseball analogy) They call it telegraphing your pitches...he telegraphs his insults.

BC on the other hand is adept at witty repartee and Philbert could learn a few things if he paid attention to someone other than himself....and the backside of that big black buck diesel-stud running back for the Longhorns. "he's purty" (cue the banjo from Deliverance)

now if you'll all excuse me I have 3 hot little strippers from Bare Assets & a couple friends coming over to shoot an episode of my show. Yeah, I live such an awful life. :)

PS.... BC help your fellow-right winger step his game up in the come back department would ya? Schooling this hermaphrodite humper is getting boring!

I'm not sure whether God exists or not. I identify myself as Christian but realize I am that religion because I was born in America and my parents were that religion. If I were born in Asia I could be a Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or something else. If God does exist I hope he is a kind, understanding God and not the God that people are so petrified by that they actually brag about being "God Fearing". I never understood someone fearing something that they love and is supposed to love them back.

So I'm somewhat of an Agnostic too but a wishy-washy Christian also. To be an Atheist is such a leap of faith it seems like a religion itself. Try proving a negative especially in this case. No one is sure.

Mariah pisses me off no doubt. But she wins me over from time to time because women with potty mouths are kinda charming. You guys forget that my ex was a judge so I am kinda used to assertive women. I loved when Mariah told the fucker in her video to fuck you! Go fuck yourself! LOL

One thing I will ad. It makes me uncomfortable is when people start teasing her about her weight. She has her image seen her and we are anonymous. I'm not a littie guy myself in my 40's and could stand to lose 25 pounds. Euery dude here would think she is pretty if they saw her in person all dolled up. Hell she even looks good without makeup.

Mariahxxx

well didn't you just make me smile BC :) thank you. My weight is an easy target and I'm cool with it. You can't put yourself on camera for everyone and then be sensitive to the criticisms. it's the nature of people. Oh well :)

I have lost weight and will continue to do so. It's a slow road because I'm doing it healthy rather than speedy which is not good for your heart. I will be back to my 125 - 130 like usual and then they'll talk shit about something else. ;)

thanks again!