• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you so much for voting for me..Im so excited to be in the top 10 of best newcomer....WOW....I would love to win so please keep voting for meXOXOXO

Do I understand correctly that I can vote for same babes in different categories? And can I vote for same babes tomorrow?
I already voted for same babes in different categories and after that I started to hesitate. I didn't mean to cheat.

Do I understand correctly that I can vote for same babes in different categories? And can I vote for same babes tomorrow?
I already voted for same babes in different categories and after that I started to hesitate. I didn't mean to cheat.

Yup, you can vote for the same girls in different categories. For example if Sara Jay is in Miss Freeones and Best OCSM you can vote for her in both categories :)

Harley Spencer

Yes, you can continuously vote for the same girls. You just can't vote for the same girl in the same category on the same day. So if you vote for X in Best Adult Model today, you have to wait until tomorrow to vote for her in the same category. If you try to vote for the same girl twice in the same category, same day, a window will pop up saying that you have to vote for someone else.

No worries, you're not cheating!

What a fantastic tart. One extreme to the other!

Thank you so much for taking the time to vote for me.

To avoid cluttering this thread up I will be thanking voters individually on my thread.

I hope you can keep it up and vice versa xxx

Miss Not L'th

I loved the way you say Vice-Versa...a huge Vice-Versa coming up for u in a minute,just let me do my voting.....

XoGisele

It is that Time of year again!!!!! I proudly took home 5th place in 2010, 3rd place in 2011 .... so I say third times a charm!!!!!!

Gisele for Miss Freeones 2012 !!!!!!!!!!

of course this means LOTS of new pic and video teasers for yall through out the voting!!!

Thank ya Voters!! I love yalllllllllllllllll

xoxo G

my votes today
BEST NEWCUMER
Holly Rydem
Elle Alexandra
Hunter Leigh
MISS FREEONES
Malena Morgan
Xo Gisele
Miss Hybrid
BEst OSCM
Christine Vinson
BEst Euro
Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model
Adrienne Manning
Best Cam
Jinxy Pie

Tomorrow Lelu Love will be back on my list...

So far I've voted for

Tia Ling - I think I've sung her praises enough on this board, but she's one of the best in the biz and she's great about interacting with fans on freeones.

Harley Spencer - Because she did some custom photos for me and some other of her fans. I think it's great that she's showing so much dedication, and the thinly veiled jibes other girls are making about "girls giving away prizes" are pathetic whining that makes me want to vote for those girls even less.

Clayra Beau - She did some awesomely dirty shoots for kink.com recently that I loved.

Sabrina Deep - Because I think it's great that she sucks her fans cocks

I still have some votes that are up for grabs, so come get them before they're gone ladies.