• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!

Yeah, it's 10 votes total, like you can use say 4 in Miss Freeones, 3 in Euro Babe and 3 in the OCSM category. The voting weight depends on when you registered, how many posts you have made, etc. Someone who isn't registered would be worth 1 vote (I assume, haven't seen it explained anywhere), whereas yours would be worth what looks like 3.5 votes. It's hard to tell exactly because it looks like whoever wrote out the voting calculations screwed it up (or maybe I'm missing something). Like this

"Members who have had an account 1-3 years, 1-50 posts = vote weight of x2.5 per vote
Members who have had an account 1-3 years, 50-100 posts = vote weight of x3 per vote
Members who have had an account 1-3 years, 1-50 posts = vote weight of x3.5 per vote"

For some reason 1-50 posts is worth both 2.5 and 3.5? And it's like that for every section. I kind of assume 100+ was meant to be 3.5

Anyway, here is the faq http://miss.freeones.com/faq.html and the voting breakdown http://board.freeones.com/faq.php?faq=miss_fo#faq_vote

:)

Just found this out the hard way. I used all my 10 votes on Best OCSM thinking that I had 10 votes for each category. Oh well at least now I know.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I voted only for Petra and Regina.

Sorry, OCSMs, but how can you compete with them?

We can't.
smiley-sad011.gif

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Wow so how did I miss this thread?! It must have been that it was at the top of the page & right in front of my eyes all afternoon! Haha! :facepalm:

Anyway, thank you to everyone that has voted for me so far. I really do appreciate it.

And I just wanted to say good luck to all the other girls as well.

Wow so how did I miss this thread?! It must have been that it was at the top of the page & right in front of my eyes all afternoon! Haha! :facepalm:

Anyway, thank you to everyone that has voted for me so far. I really do appreciate it.

No need to thank us. We should thank OCSM's like you... posting here daily with new pictures and comments for the last seven months!
That alone should be enough to convince the others to vote for you as "Best OCSM 2012"!!! That, beside your incredible beauty of course!

@Petra / Roald : So in the *MissFreeones* - Category the 1st. 50 girlz will be in 2nd. round ....right ?

And how about the other 5 Categorie´s ?

I should have read the rules about voting first. Didn't realize I only have 10 votes total so only voted in Miss Freeones today.

Miss Hybrid (Got a vote in Miss Euro as well, I only voted 9 times)
jane burgess
Spexy Ashleigh
leya falcon
taylor stevens
Samantha Kelly
sabrina deep
vicky vette
sara jay

with over 30 ladies in the mob its hard to reach every girl with only 10 votes,but i ll try my best to support you all and vote for you girls,i know u weren t today,but tomorrow spexy ashleigh and jinxy pie will be on my voting list

The voting strategy for the first round is simple and that is focusing my votes on the girls just out of the top 50 as that is the cut off line for the next round.

My votes.

Tia Ling
Masuimi Max
Spexy Ashleigh
Jane Burgess
Jinxypie
Jenny Poussin
Southern Brooke