• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ron Paul on CNN talks about War on Drugs and Legalization of Drugs (April 15, 2009)

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Ron Paul on CNN talks about War on Drugs and Legalization of Drugs (April 15, 200

The war on drugs isn't ! It's just another clever medium for both or either political party (depending on who's in power) to steal money from the taxpayers.

Stop the thievery !

Re: Ron Paul on CNN talks about War on Drugs and Legalization of Drugs (April 15, 200

Not sure I agree with legalizing all drugs but Marijuana just seems like a no brainier at this point. Sure it's a gateway drug but I would be interested to see how much money is spent trying to fight the use of just marijuana. if we tax Mary-J that would fund the fight against hard drugs wouldn't it?

"Alcohol and nicotine are..."

As I drink a Bourbon and smoke a cigarette...
(Oh well, fuck it!)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Ron Paul, he's still around? :rolleyes:

Who cares what this freemason says? :dunno:

The war on drugs is a lie, drugs will never make you happy.
But, you can lie to yourself if you wish.

^ Mason or not that doesn't discredit his poignant points that he made about the unnecessary prohibition of drugs and waste of taxpayers money to fund the war drugs

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

This is exactly why I wanted this man for president. Shame he wasn't allowed to run. Might have something to do with his stance on legalization of narcotics. The argument that it will make drugs more accessable to kids is bullshit. Look how much easier it is to go buy any drug from a dealer on the street vs buying alcohol from a liquor store...fuckin drug laws in this country are a joke.

Don't we have any more important social issues to dedicate our time to then getting stoned?

Homelessness? Health care reform? Immigration? Innocent people on death row? Pollution? Corruption? Domestic violence? Child Abuse?

Naw, let's just smoke a bowl instead.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Don't we have any more important social issues to dedicate our time to then getting stoned?

Nope

Homelessness? Health care reform? Immigration? Innocent people on death row? Pollution? Corruption? Domestic violence? Child Abuse?

This is a very important issue that merits examination and analysis. The war on drugs is an epic failure, it's a waste of taxpayers money, and throwing money at it to keep drugs illegal to lock away people for drug use is not the solution

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

^ Mason or not that doesn't discredit his poignant points that he made about the unnecessary prohibition of drugs and waste of taxpayers money to fund the war drugs

No, you're incorrect. He's a freemason and that discredits him entirely.

Really? :rolleyes:

I would say we do. ;)

^ why does Freemasonry discredit the facts he presents?

Anyway, the hostess that conducted this iterview is a hawt babe! :p

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member

Frankly people say it is easy to buy drugs off the street, but how easy is it. Do you actually know anyone that buys from a drug dealer? Hell all you have to do is go to your doctor. They are more then happy to write a script for some pills.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

^ why does Freemasonry discredit the facts he presents?

Just do some research on freemasonry and secret societies, and you will find that out. ;)

If you can stop saying "neocon" for five seconds. :rolleyes:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Just do some research on freemasonry and secret societies, and you will find that out. ;)

If you can stop saying "neocon" for five seconds. :rolleyes:

no need for me to do research on freemasonry and secret societies becoz I already know about them.

I just don't see how this arguement can be used to discredit the facts he presents about the silliness, waste, lunacy and misguided efforts on the war on drugs

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

No, you don't or you wouldn't have asked me that question and you would have agreed with me. :hatsoff:

I know about Masonry and Illuminati. Anyway, if I agree with you then we'd both be wrong :)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

I know about Masonry and Illuminati. Anyway, if I agree with you then we'd both be wrong :)

Even if you knew the basics about them you would agree with me.

Apparently you don't even know that much.

So, the only person here who is wrong would be you. :hatsoff: