• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roberta Pedon

Everything I've ever read on her suggests she just disappeared. Put 'em away, never to be seen again. Good lord, if the is alive they're probably down around her knees by now.

She was the shizz I am 41 * and when I saw those juggs as a kid until now I am in aww maybe top ten ever. Karen price too gallons of goo overthe yrs hers were always grainy though top top nipples love her. Still

That last monster gallery confirms her top ten ever her side shots with those aerolas unbeatable.if she was around now she would be rich..

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, this is interesting. I saw SO many pictures of her when I was younger and never knew her name.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
from bustybbwlovers link above;

Roberta’s relationships with men were of a brief and turbulent nature, characterized by a repeated pattern of seeking deep emotional attachment with men who merely used and discarded her. She claimed to have had affairs with an actor from the film Planet of the Apes and a faded television star who was to later die in mysterious circumstances in 1978. While few of her relationships lasted more than a couple of months, she did enjoy a longer one with the writer Gustav Hasford, author of The Short-Timers and inspiration for the film Full Metal Jacket.

Charlston Heston and Bob Crane ?
thats my guesses.

from bustybbwlovers link above;

Roberta’s relationships with men were of a brief and turbulent nature, characterized by a repeated pattern of seeking deep emotional attachment with men who merely used and discarded her. She claimed to have had affairs with an actor from the film Planet of the Apes and a faded television star who was to later die in mysterious circumstances in 1978. While few of her relationships lasted more than a couple of months, she did enjoy a longer one with the writer Gustav Hasford, author of The Short-Timers and inspiration for the film Full Metal Jacket.

Charlston Heston and Bob Crane ?
thats my guesses.

I seriously doubt it was Heston. He was happily married. As for Crane..........that is a possibility.