• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*The Daily Draw! Enter to win a chance to win a FREE 1 month pass!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeones_regina

Administrator
and the daily pleasure of visiting FreeOnes and to see what gorgeous ladys are there to enjoy and admire is one of the greatest gifts in the cyber world!!! thank U FreeOnes!!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'll be making an announcement of all the winners on Friday. I apologize for not doing this daily this week, but I was busy with Miss FreeOnes and some other things that needed to be done.

R

RogueAlan

Petra, did you say driving lesson?
Suddenly I felt ashamed I'd had less than chaste imaginings about someone not even 16 (HA!)

Seriously, though, hope it went well... Is that because it's more difficult to get a license there or just that you have not had need of developing the skill to date? And are y'all left or right side drivers?

My sister in Boston never drives anymore... I have often thought I'd go crazy if there wasn't at least the CHANCE of getting out of town and blasting down the open road now and then.

I suppose the lesson could be for something else entirely, though... Golf? probably not flying or you would've said such. I'm taking my sons next week to a motorcycle safety course, which would also apply...

Just curious,

A

What's up guys?? Hope I can maybe win something... Miss you Petra! Hope everything is well! The last time i talked to you some winner got to see you! What a lucky motherfucker! Anyway hope all is well.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Petra, did you say driving lesson?
Suddenly I felt ashamed I'd had less than chaste imaginings about someone not even 16 (HA!)

Seriously, though, hope it went well... Is that because it's more difficult to get a license there or just that you have not had need of developing the skill to date? And are y'all left or right side drivers?

My sister in Boston never drives anymore... I have often thought I'd go crazy if there wasn't at least the CHANCE of getting out of town and blasting down the open road now and then.

I suppose the lesson could be for something else entirely, though... Golf? probably not flying or you would've said such. I'm taking my sons next week to a motorcycle safety course, which would also apply...

Just curious,

A

Haha. The basic story of the drivers license is if you're not from the EU, Quebec, a few places over in asia, or recruited by a company and qualify for something called the 30% rule (it's a tax deduction benefit for recruited employees) you have to do the flipping theory/lessons/pratical.

I'll tell you, at age 31 it was fucking hard to change the way you drive after 15+ years and "perform" to their liking. I felt like a bobble headed dog with all the looking...because you have to overexagurate for the examiner to "prove" you're looking.

But, it's all over now. Fuck them all, I get my license not this saturday but next. :D

Haha. The basic story of the drivers license is if you're not from the EU, Quebec, a few places over in asia, or recruited by a company and qualify for something called the 30% rule (it's a tax deduction benefit for recruited employees) you have to do the flipping theory/lessons/pratical.

I'll tell you, at age 31 it was fucking hard to change the way you drive after 15+ years and "perform" to their liking. I felt like a bobble headed dog with all the looking...because you have to overexagurate for the examiner to "prove" you're looking.

But, it's all over now. Fuck them all, I get my license not this saturday but next. :D

LOL......the overexaggeration is so true. Your head literally has to turn 180 degrees or they'll tick you off on their evaluation sheet for an error.

It has been 8 years ago (currrently 25), but I still remember my tests back in the day because I failed the first time as a result of dealing with a total jackass of an examiner. I put on my fake good boy act the second time around and drove like a robot programmed to obey all that the road laws had to offer. It was hard seeing cars zoom past me as I drove under the maximum, while others were going above it, but I passed, so who cares, cause I've never looked back since.

R

RogueAlan

Petra, Roald, et al,

the cams and chat are FABULOUS. Best time i've spent around naked women in too long. Though to be honest watching Peaches react to the chats was better than the action on the pole and bed in my humble opinion

in any case, thanks, & for FreeOnes friends & visitors who haven't checked it out, do so!

Regards (and thanks again)
Alan

Seeing as it's now Sunday and winner still have yet to be announced, I don't suppose we could get an update on just when we can expect such an announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.