• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Right-Wing Says You'll Die If Health Care Passes

Did someone say US has best health care? Not according to the last survey by the world health organization.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

US ranks 37th

But we do rank 2nd in percentage of GDP spent on health care.Boy what a deal we get.:eek:

http://www.photius.com/rankings/total_health_expenditure_as_pecent_of_gdp_2000_to_2005.html

I don't give two shits what the World Health Organization says. Yeah no Bias or Agenda with those people...I believe Michael Moore before I believe them.

jasonk282

Banned
Health care in France

The entire population must pay compulsory health insurance. The insurers are non-profit independent agencies not linked to the State. A premium is deducted from all employees' pay automatically. An employee pays 0.75% of salary to this insurance, and the employer pays an amount to the value of 12.8% of the employee's salary.

Companies are folding left and right and we want them to pay up to 12% of the employee's salary for health care? In this time of economic crissis

Health care in France

The entire population must pay compulsory health insurance. The insurers are non-profit independent agencies not linked to the State. A premium is deducted from all employees' pay automatically. An employee pays 0.75% of salary to this insurance, and the employer pays an amount to the value of 12.8% of the employee's salary.

Companies are folding left and right and we want them to pay up to 12% of the employee's salary for health care? In this time of economic crissis

Its going to further put companies out of business, and people know it. This is why the POTUS wanted to railroad through the legislation before anyone could read it. This is why it failed in the 90's under Clinton and this is why the people of this country are not behind this now. The more logical debate we have on the subject the more people realizes it stinks.

The plan stinks and will cost us our sovereignty and individuality. It will destroy what little of America we have left.

Can I ask where you're getting this information from?

So if you don't like your Doctor and you want to see oh lets say ten more to get another opinion, its free and the Govt of the UK is going to allow this?

Edit: also Obama himself has said end of life care will have to be compromised, meaning less coverage is going to be issued because of cost. I dont want to be put into a cost benefit analysist because of my age or medical condition.

Can I ask where you're getting this information from?

The extremely well funded lobbys in the US for the current system have been saying this for decades.They were able to kill it in the 90s.He trusts some scumbag at an HMO or insurance company who is now telling him what doctor or treatment he can have more then the govt.

And to Jason I will tell ya cost wise the US spends DOUBLE per capita what the countrys that have universal systems do.Let me break that down.That means we spend double per person(insured or not) what they do in England or Canada or France etc.

Wikipedia has a lot of good info on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health...ates#Role_of_government_in_health_care_market

Facetious

Moderated
Well I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.Unless we are willing to concede we are not as smart and competent as all the other industrial countries in the world who cover everyone and spend 1/2 per capita on health care then we do we certainly can have universal coverage at much less then we spend now.

There's too many non paying, future electorate hopeful, non medical service paying illegal aliens (some 40 million now) in this country for health care to be reasonably priced !
Do your own research on the whereabouts of the greatest number of hospital bankruptcies that have taken place in America.
Of course health care is prohibitively expensive when "our" political "representation" floods the country with people who largely work under the table and don't pay the taxes required in order to sustain said medical services.
The destruction of America's most highly esteemed medical establishment is systemic of a political structure gone awry. These political whores will do ANYTHING in order to retain their political prowess ! :mad:

Off with their collectivist flipping heads ! :crash:
I'm blaming our politicians for this fiasco. Too much government intervention screws up everything.

The extremely well funded lobbys in the US for the current system have been saying this for decades.They were able to kill it in the 90s.He trusts some scumbag at an HMO or insurance company who is now telling him what doctor or treatment he can have more then the govt.

And to Jason I will tell ya cost wise the US spends DOUBLE per capita what the countrys that have universal systems do.Let me break that down.That means we spend double per person(insured or not) what they do in England or Canada or France etc.

Wikipedia has a lot of good info on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health...ates#Role_of_government_in_health_care_market

Way to quote Wikipedia they are always 100% correct...and I dont trust an HMO or an Insurance Company more than the govt. I trust my Dr. and me. If I want a procedure I want to be able to get it and if it takes me 20 years to pay for my cancer procedures then I pay for it for 20 years if Insurance wont pay for it. Under Obamas plan I wont be able to do this. I will be denied treatment of my choice because of cost and he has said so himself.

So if you don't like your Doctor and you want to see oh lets say ten more to get another opinion, its free and the Govt of the UK is going to allow this?

Of course you can. I have never heard of one single case in which a person who wanted to seek opinions from others being stopped from doing so. It just wouldn't happen.

Way to quote Wikipedia they are always 100% correct...and I dont trust an HMO or an Insurance Company more than the govt. I trust my Dr. and me. If I want a procedure I want to be able to get it and if it takes me 20 years to pay for my cancer procedures then I pay for it for 20 years if Insurance wont pay for it. Under Obamas plan I wont be able to do this. I will be denied treatment of my choice because of cost and he has said so himself.

Oh the old bash wikipedia tactic lol.

But back to the issue.Ok I got your against what I think are the proven alternatives to our current system with hundreds of insurance companies that the other countries have.Just so you know its estimated just going to single payer would save 350 billion by itself with the effiecency of not having all those seperate companies.

But I ask again what is the solution to our problem of out of control costs that you guys propose.Or is there no problem that you guys see?

and how much do you pay in taxes for this health care? No one seems to be answering this question.
11% of weekly earnings (if earning between £110 - £884) a week are deducted in National Insurance contributions. These funds are used not just for the NHS but things like State Pensions, Incapacity Benefit, Maternity Allowance, Jobseekers Allowance etc.
From these contributions an allocation is made towards the NHS of 2.05% of the first slice of eligible earnings from employees.