• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Parmar Teasdale

Re: Rebekah Parmar teasdale search

You are welcome Tripod.

I wish there was something we could do. There are a number of pictures of Rebekah where I think she looks hotter than any woman I have ever seen.
I don't know about you but I think it is just too big of a tease and immoral (lol) when girls will do medium hardcore, so to speak, but won't go all the way. It is one thing to do softcore and not do hardcore but to come so close like Rebekah does....Aargh!!

Re: rebekah parmar teasdale search

She is something! I forgot to mention (if it hasn't already been by someone else) that she also works as a D.J. I think her name is Becky La Femme or something like that.

Also, at the Viv Thomas site there is (or was) video of her peeing, if you are into that sort of thing. The video quality wasn't that good and I don't think it is that good of a site. The photo shoots they have of Rebekah there I have seen elsewhere.

The Fog said:
You are welcome Tripod.

I wish there was something we could do. There are a number of pictures of Rebekah where I think she looks hotter than any woman I have ever seen.
I don't know about you but I think it is just too big of a tease and immoral (lol) when girls will do medium hardcore, so to speak, but won't go all the way. It is one thing to do softcore and not do hardcore but to come so close like Rebekah does....Aargh!!

I know what you mean about in some pictures she looks so hot, some not as hot and yes it is frustrating but here a few more pics.

http://www.bekendetieten.nl/forums/...&result_type=topics&highlite=rebekah+teesdale

Thank you, Tripod!! :)

She is so spectacular. Those breasts (real, right?) are about as good as it gets. Other than the one or two "flaws" I mentioned in my first post in this thread, there isn't much you can say against her. Except not doing hard core. Oh well, I guess it is better to have what we do of her than nothing.

I haven't seen much new of her and I think the link I posted earlier is dead.

I know she grew her hair longer which is a big bummer for me. Plus, I have nearly lost my always delusional hope that she would do hardcore some day.

Re: Rebekah Teasdale

the msn group was brilliantly run until out of the blue it dissapeared.

RT is one of my faves.

She did alot of work for viv thomas, inlcuding IIRC a peeing vid in the garden wearing a yellow outfit. - if you're into that kinda thing of course.

She never did any BG stuff but did a fair bit of GG - including some rug munching ;)

She did some slightly harder solo stuff, fingering and toys in High Society mag, Swank, Genesis and Chic and lcub confidential US edition. She did a softcore vid with Sammy Jane- sma gets her girl - another VT production, but it's pretty lame even with two stunners.

She also did a fetish shoot where she is supposed to have used some anal beads - jury is out as to whther they were actually in her ass.

She ahs since - I beleive, given up on her modelling and does professional DJ'ing as Beckie La Femme (SP?)

hope this helps