• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Parmar Teasdale

Re: Rebekah Parmar teasdale search

brilliant ! shees pretty succesfull now - and fair play to her. i prefered it when she did this tho.... anyone got anymore from these sets?

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebekah Teasdale

Rebekah was a page 3 girl in the uk late 90's/early 2000's.
Had the most perfect pair of tits!
However, i'm sure i saw her in a hardcore lesbo shoot.
Anyone confirm this one way or another?
And if sher did, any photo's?

Re: Rebekah Teasdale

Rebekah was a page 3 girl in the uk late 90's/early 2000's.
Had the most perfect pair of tits!
However, i'm sure i saw her in a hardcore lesbo shoot.
Anyone confirm this one way or another?
And if sher did, any photo's?

Use the search function here and you will find some old threads devoted to her or in which she is mentioned.

She did do some g/g stuff that was mild hardcore at best. I think a girl went down on her and she put her tongue near the girl's box. There is also a video (not great quality) which is probably still around somewhere of her taking a piss. Not my thing at all :throwup: but I thought I'd mention it.

She was a major cutie (great tits and butt) despite having almost no labia minora (inner pussy lips).

She was a smokin' hot piece of ass. Tiny girl but a perfect 10 body. She had short hair too which made her stand out from the crowd.

She did some fairly risque stuff with other women and dildos in her pussy alright.

Gave up modelling though and is now a well known dance DJ.

Rebekah Teasdale is gorgeous with great breasts and a sexy arse. I wish there was more nude photos of Rebekah Teasdale.

Her main thread is here under her full name Rebekah Parmer Teasdale

She went DJ'ing and was not to bad at it too. But then after a while tried to return to modeling. Only to find that the competition was a lot stronger on her return. Went back to DJ'ing only to find this too had moved on and she is still trying to get back to where she was. Last I heard she was doing bits of both and one or two other projects.