• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Dee

Morning all! I thought I would post another pic to 'get you up' today! I just came across a gallery of me dressed in vintage underwear and fully fashioned stockings and thought I would sneak you a look at me looking a bit different.

Check out the BIG hair :

The shots were for a website called Vintage Flash and if you like that sort of thing click the image for more.

Enjoy!

Rebekah xxx

Enjoyed! Looking really good, reps for you:thumbsup:

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Ooops I havent been in for a while it seems so apologies if You Missed me! I have been rather busy trying my hand at filming some solo scenes by myself gonzo stylee and also editing to add another string to my bow! Its time consuming but hopefully I will get there in the end and it will be worth it!

I have a little promo clip of my efforts and thought You Might like to see it so here it is:

Hope you like it and let me know what you think!

REbekah.x

Ooops I havent been in for a while it seems so apologies if You Missed me! I have been rather busy trying my hand at filming some solo scenes by myself gonzo stylee and also editing to add another string to my bow! Its time consuming but hopefully I will get there in the end and it will be worth it!

I have a little promo clip of my efforts and thought You Might like to see it so here it is:

Hope you like it and let me know what you think!

REbekah.x

Please woman.... I love your bouncy tits while working that dildo. :bowdown:

rebekahdee

Morning all! I have been a little busy the last couple of weeks and am fast becoming obsessed with Twitter which takes up sooo much time! ha ha

I just received news that I will soon be on Allover30.com again and you can see some preview pics here

http://tour.allover30.com/upcoming/Rebekah/uKSkre/NM/tour.php?

I have also been toying with the idea of writing naughty stories based on fantasies and perhaps some real life events. My first is loosely based on an old fanntasy of mine and it really was a practice run but feel free to let me know what you think. You can read it on my blog - http://www.rebekahdee.com/blog/?p=991

It is St Georges Day here in the UK and I am on webcam tonight.....i might have some union jack knickers somewhere which I will put on to celebrate! I am also inviting my stunt cock in for some hardcore action so if you are at a loose end and fancy watching me with some cock feel free to pop in to my show! We will be performing live and exclusive for rebekahdee.com members at 10pm (5pm EST) but will be on Camz from 9pm /4pm EST

Hope you all have a great day....see you later!

Rebekah. xxx

nice to hear from ya, Rebecca!, take care love!

rebekahdee

enjoyed the story.... good job, it got me rather aroused.

Thanks hun...thats good to hear! I had a hard job concentrating whilst writing it too ha ha .....I need to write about things not quite so thrilling for me next time!

Thanks for the feedback guys I hope to get a part two up soon and start writing more!

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing....

Rebekah.x

I need more of those erotic stories. You should try posting it in an erotic stories website to get more feedback from fellow writers.

rebekahdee

Hi jologs....do you mean you need more of mine because they are horny to read or you need them for a specific purpose?

I didnt think of submitting it to an erotic stories forum but thats a great idea! I might just do that!

I will be writing another very soon and will post my efforts here again for you to view so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for your feedback so far

Rebekah.x

Definitely because they are horny to read. Plus it's easier to imagine you in the story because I already know how sexy you are. Makes the blood circulate faster hahaha:thumbsup:

rebekahdee

Morning Everyone !

I havent been on for a while because I was away a couple of days filming some wrestling for Nikki Whiplash....i had great fun rolling around with Evey Smith, the Polish stunner that appeared on my website in the summer. She had me under her pussy for hours grinding and rubbing it in to my face and i just couldnt pretend that it wasnt enjoyable for me...as soon as she removed her knickers that is! ;)

I am doing more of that today but it is me on top this time squashing some poor guy under my ass and unfortunately for him my panties will stay firmly on :p

I have discovered a new toy and I road tested it last night - OHMYGOD its AWESOME! Its the tiniest little thing called a power bullet but it is soooo intense! I swear I thought I was going to squirt! My pussy was so wet after I used it I think that with more practise or a different position I might be able to spurt that liquid with more force next time ;) I am going to be putting it to work again tonight on my webcam so if you fancy watching my squirting practice make sure you are there at 10pm UK time (5pm EST), watching from the Webcam Area of my website.

I have to dash to prep my arse for some serious facesitting so I will leave you with a snap taken from my mid week webcam fun.... hope to see you later!

Rebekah xxx

Morning Everyone !

I havent been on for a while because I was away a couple of days filming some wrestling for Nikki Whiplash....i had great fun rolling around with Evey Smith, the Polish stunner that appeared on my website in the summer. She had me under her pussy for hours grinding and rubbing it in to my face and i just couldnt pretend that it wasnt enjoyable for me...as soon as she removed her knickers that is! ;)

I am doing more of that today but it is me on top this time squashing some poor guy under my ass and unfortunately for him my panties will stay firmly on :p

I have discovered a new toy and I road tested it last night - OHMYGOD its AWESOME! Its the tiniest little thing called a power bullet but it is soooo intense! I swear I thought I was going to squirt! My pussy was so wet after I used it I think that with more practise or a different position I might be able to spurt that liquid with more force next time ;) I am going to be putting it to work again tonight on my webcam so if you fancy watching my squirting practice make sure you are there at 10pm UK time (5pm EST), watching from the Webcam Area of my website.

I have to dash to prep my arse for some serious facesitting so I will leave you with a snap taken from my mid week webcam fun.... hope to see you later!

Rebekah xxx

You are awesome Rebekka! Nice pic

Rebekah, that's a naturally beautiful photo of you. Well taken.