• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Dee

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Those Allover30's sets are coming thick and fast huh?! lol...nice find Maleonetwo!

Because of my impending move to Ibiza for the summer I thought I would treat you all to this set of pictures from a shoot we did late last summer at a secret paradise location in Ibiza. It used to be the Islands best kept secret but it is now pretty well known and takes quite a bit of effort to get to so its not over run with tourists at all who mostly give up before they get to the bottom. Lucky for us there were just a couple of nude sunbathers with us and the odd boat passing who didnt mind me getting my bits out on display and warming myself on the hot rock face. I felt a bit like a lizard soaking up the suns energy and boy did I need it for the climb back up! lol!

Here are a few from the preview section:

I am also going to be on internet radio tomorrow....www.ukhdradio.com - for their 120 Minutes of Mayhem show at 11am UK time (6am EST!). I will be doing a fun interview and quiz to try and plug my website, would be cool to get a few listeners and some feedback so if you can make it be sure to let me k now!

Enjoy the piccies and look out on My Blog for news of my last hardcore webcam from the UK til the Winter!

Rebekah.xxx

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for all the posts guys....keep 'em coming!

I am down to my last day in the UK before leaving again to have fun in the Sun and work my butt off in Ibiza! I admit to pussyfooting around all weekend putting things off and getting sidetracked with saying my goodbyes so it is all my own fault that today will be a little stressful with lots of running around; exactly why tonights webcam will likelyprovide multiple relief ;)

I have invited my Stunt Cock to join me this evening to make sure you that lot remember exactly why it is you will still feel compelled to check my naughty photos and videos on my website even if I am not here to tell you to do it! We will be playing together live on webcam exclusively for my members only and it is free to view with your membership.

Our hardcore f**king sessions are all archived on my webcam page inside the members area too so if you have missed any shows you will be able to watch them at a later date and it means you can re-watch any of the shows whenever you want which may come in handy over the summer when you feel yourself missing a bit of ‘The Dee’ ;)

The show tonight will start with me warming you all up and getting you rock hard and ready to watch me take his cock at 9pm UK time (4pm EST). Stunt cock will be making an appearance just before the end of the hour long Camz show to entice any one crazy enough not to have signed up yet to watch us fuck; we will then be switching to Members Only at 10pm (5pm EST) where things get a lot more intimate and hardcore

I am hoping for a saucy send off with as many people watching me as possible so lets get as many people in there as we can and make it a night to remember (Tell your Friends! ;) )…….see you there!

Hugs
Rebekah.x