• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebekah Dee

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Hi all

I thought it was about time I posted in my own thread and have been threatening on the Miss Freeones thread for the past month to start one for all my photos. Now I have all my fiscal duties out the way and have some time on my hands I did a quick search on the forums to see where I am allowed to post them. I couldnt find any guidance and came across this thread so I thought I would start here! If anyone has any better place or idea then feel free to correct me!

I am a little jaded today after a hectic weekend so forgive the lack of dialogue but these are taken from a video of me showing Polish student Evey around the island of Ibiza:

I quite enjoyed the role I played of horny Tutor lusting after my cute polish student and wasted no time in teaching her my wicked ways! We were actually very nearly rumbled filming this video but luckily the passers by were too taken in with the breathless surroundings to notice me munching on her pussy! :nanner:

Wow....that certainly roused me from my slumbersome state of mind, I hope Evey and I managed to (A)rouse you also? Right now I am headed to the gym to work up a sweat and burn some of this new found energy....working out always seems to make me frisky too so expect a rollicking, romping Rebekah on webcam tonight! The show is at 7pm UK time (2pm EST) and I am open to any suggestions as to what I should wear.

See you there!
Rebekah xxx

rebekahdee

Nice post Rebekah!! and I think this will be one of my fav thread!
Do you want to be my horny lust Tutor?

Thanks Master! Hmmmm I seem to have missed this reply and dont know why I wasnt sent an email....I thought no one replied and was frantically searching for another place to post my pics! Seeings as there is at least one person watching this thread I shall continue to post here for now ;)

Thanks as always for your kind compliments.....I shall enjoy reading your reaction to my next post....watch out for it!

Hugz
REbekah.x

rebekahdee

Sucky Valentines Day to you all!

Happy Valentines Day to you all!

Forgve the lateness of my post I have had another busy weekend socially, I went to see the film Avatar with Jan B on Friday night then it was up early on Saturday for a fem dom session with Nikki and then out with her last night for dinner and some drinks. I only just got home and am trying to recharge my batteries before this evening. I shall be posting on my blog with a more detailed rundown of my weekend when I have more time and my mind is more focussed!

So, I hope you are being spoilt rotten by your loved ones today and if you are single and without a lover then allow me to spoil you later! I have a webcam show booked at 6pm UK (1pm EST) on Camz and I hope my stuntcock will be on hand so I can BLOW kisses at you all and help your Valentines Day SUCK! The show will accessible for FREE for all members via the webcam page at Rebekahdee.com. For non members you can Pay Per View at Private Camz.

You may also have noticed that the Webcam Archive section is slowly being updated so if you have missed any of my webcam shows check to see if the one You Missed is there and catch up! Keep an eye on it and we will add more as soon as we can!

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon and I shall chat with you more at the show.

Hugs
REbekah xxx

I wish I were that lucky cock inside your mouth!! My dear lovely english girl!! And don't worry for your late answer! it's always kind that you answer to me! You can post here everything and I'll be here always reading your post and pics..and getting horny!!
See you baby!!

rebekahdee

Thanks guys I am pleased you liked the photo....the live webcam was GREAT on Sunday and I think I made a few peoples' Valentines night worth remembering and of course I had a great time too! I was close to being shagged out after the weekend but I was back again today sitting on someones face for a session in a hotel - phew its been a whirlwind of sex sex sex lately....but I am not complaining!

I hope also to get on webcam again this week and do some private sessions so if you are interested in booking me for a 1-2-1 one afternoon/evening then do let me know and I shall point you in the right direction!

I have another pic for you, taken from the latest photoset on my website:

The girl in the pictures with me is Missy (I am sure I dont need to introduce you to Jan Burton!) and she is a complete newcomer to the world of adult modelling. She was shooting with Jan's husband for his Big Boob website and had agreed to do some tasteful nude modelling but when she appeared interested in what Jan and I were doing we invited her outside with us for a fun snowball fight! It was freezing as I am sure you can imagine so we all shed our clothes and Jan and I set about seducing the young novice. She was a little nervous and so we didnt push her too hard but she seemed quite happy to let us caress and kiss her...I shall leave you all in suspense as to how far she let us go but the video we have will be on the site soon and all will be revealed. The full photoset was shot whilst the video was being filmed from a doorway which gives a nice voyeuristic feel.....like you were there spying on us from outside!

I hope you like the photos and look forward to hearing how much ;)

Rebekah.x

I like that hot GGG threesome!!! You turn me on Rebekah!! I wanted to ask you a question:"Could you post some photo of your armpits or some photo in which you put your arm under your head so that I can see your armpits?"...It's my fetish! ;)

Love you!

rebekahdee

wow I am intrigued by this fetish...do you know why you have it?! I have a webcam attendee who always asks me to do that!

This is the only one I can find for now....will try to remember to do more 'arms above head' poses for you in future!

Rebekah.x

Attachments

• kitchen_36.jpg
    kitchen_36.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 507
Mmmhhh! My dick had an instant erection!!!! I'm definetly excited by that fetish...I don't know why!! I like to lick armpits and then gently move to tits and nipples...and then caress them (armpits) while I'm sucking nipples! And put my cock into them too and fuck them like a pussy! You should try with someone and then tell me about! ;)

Thanks for the pic!

rebekahdee

HI everyone

I have some new pictures for you, all stlls caps from the latest video on my website.

The girl in the photos with me is Jess West and hopefully you will see a lot more of her. She is CUTE and her body definately gave me the motivation to give her a good workout - SEXERCISE...there's nothing better is there?!

HOpe you like the photos and if they inspired you to do any exercise do let me know (wanking most definately counts as long as its prolonged and intense ;) )

Kisses
REbekah.x

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
HI everyone

I have some new pictures for you, all stlls caps from the latest video on my website.

The girl in the photos with me is Jess West and hopefully you will see a lot more of her. She is CUTE and her body definately gave me the motivation to give her a good workout - SEXERCISE...there's nothing better is there?!

HOpe you like the photos and if they inspired you to do any exercise do let me know (wanking most definately counts as long as its prolonged and intense ;) )

Kisses
REbekah.x

yep, exercise is always better with a partner